3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

I've never won any contest in my life... i don't know why i'm still trying! :( 

Give me that Sexy Blade already!! ?

I WOULD LIKE A BLADE BECAUSE I NEED ONE FOR MY SCHOOLWORK (and games) AND YOU DON'T WANT ME TO FAIL DO YOU (mostly for games)?

I would love the new blade 14 (Not the stealth). I've never won anything in a giveaway before but there's no harm in trying!

Congrats on 3 million subs!

Portability > Power and 4K is crazy.

Blade Stealth please.

Congrats on 3mil,
Just made this account but I've been watching for ages!
Defo the new razer blade steath for all uni coursework.
Also is there going to be another season of scrapyard wars?

thanks for the giveaway.. i think i prefer the blade.. its portable with high end specs and great gpu.. the true gamer laptop..

I would love the new blade 14!!!

my PC sucks :( 90% of my time on it I'm fixing issues 

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

The Razer Blade so my wife can play Overwatch at college.

Awesome giveaway!

As an avid gamer and a Comp. Sc. Engineering student, the New Razer Blade would be perfect for me.

The obvious choice for me is the new Razer Blade 14, aside making it a place to put my coffee cup on while I'm pwning on my PC, I'd like to game while on the go too. Also, a good way to watch movies while lying on my side on the bed as it can stand side ways, coz I'm way too lazy to sit and watch movies. When you do choose me as the new owner of the new Razer Blade 14, do smash the box on my face just so I know this isnt a dream.

I would choose the Razer Blade, cause i'll use it to game mostly, but also to program and design. Thanks for the opportunity guys, and greetings from Argentina!

That blade with a GTX 1060 for on the go  Overwatch.... and work... but mostly Overwatch... and watching linus tech tips.... But mostly gaming on the go

i would like to win a  NEW Razer Blade 14, because is my favorite display size, and in this days is difficult to find. Also this laptop will me great for my studies, because i have to use software like solidworks and autocad. I really like the aluminum finish 

The new razor Blade. I never had a gaming laptop due to never finding the perfect mix between being light and portable and also having great gaming performance. I'd take it everywhere with me to be able to get work done and also game when I get that itch to play. I'd love to win the new Razer blade since I don't do much with photo editing and prefer the faster processor on the Razer blade. :)

Thank you guys! I really want Blade because i always dreamed about cool gaming laptop :D

I would love to get my hands on a new Razer Blade. Its just what I need when on the go.

i would like the " NEW Razer Blade 14"  for my sew and carpentry courses so i can be the next Nikola Tesla or to run all my games in 60fps and high graphics any of this 2 options would be good.

I would love to get the new Razer Blade. I'm looking for a new laptop for school and work. This would be an amazing help in financing my studies.

With this laptop i would even be able to start developing for VR i would love to do this for school project.

I'd prefer the New Razer Blade because it's more powerful than my current desktop, which I could then sell to cover the VAT charges...

Bitfenix Shinobi Window, ASUS P8Z77-V PRO, Intel i5 3570k Cooled by Noctua NH-U12S, msi GTX 660 (non-ti) 2GB, Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz 8GBCorsair CX600, Western Digital Caviar Black 750GB, ASUS Xonar DGX, Windows 7 Home Premium, 1995 IBM Model M2 (buckling springs), SteelSeries Sensei RAW, Sennheiser HD 518, A 22" 1680x1050 LG TV, Samsung S27D390H 27" PLS HD Monitor, Crucial MX-100 256GB SSD, RGB Case LEDs from IKEA(no kidding)

I would love the new Razer Blade 14, small, powerful, and I wouldn't have to get a dock. I've been thinking of getting a laptop with TB3 support and picking up an eGPU and a GTX 1070/1080, but this would mean I won't have to.

Congrats on 3 Million!

I woud really love a new Blade 14. I use a mac boook pro 2011 for video editing, game developing and believe it or not... for gaming as well. I really need a laptop that fits in my bag and doesnt take 2 hours to render a 5 minute video or more than a minute just to open league of legends. 
Big fan of Linus, hope I win :)