Blizzard's Hearthstone madness

Z3G

Does anyone in this forum play Hearthstone beta? I was going to ask someone to give me a free beta key, but then I saw that people are selling them for 100$ on ebay  :o  I mean like C'MON!? Who the hell sells beta keys for that much?

2v35u2w.png

The game is extremely in demand. And I guess it works the same as economics.

When the supply of beta keys is low and a lot of people want the early access people will pay a lot for the key.

:P

I want hearthstone so bad :(

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

They were going to 300+ last week, still a lot just for a beta key though. Really want this game, but not willing to spend that much I can live with mtg until open beta (when I am assuming I can get in).

Never played WoW and never liked card games, so i don't see the hype over this lol :P

Someone care to elaborate for my understanding? I initially expected Hearthstone to be more than a.... card game

When this game is released, will it be f2p, pay2play, or like GW2? Saw Slick playing it on a stream, and it looked cool.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

When this game is released, will it be f2p, pay2play, or like GW2? Saw Slick playing it on a stream, and it looked cool.

It's gonna be F2P and that's why it's even more crazy that the beta keys are selling for so much  :D

It's gonna be F2P and that's why it's even more crazy that the beta keys are selling for so much  :D

thx :P

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Looks like something you would play on your smartphone....

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like something you would play on your smartphone....

Yes it is is coming to iOS and android too.

I have received my beta key last week and enjoying it thoroughly. I have an other spare key if someone is interested, make me an offer I can't refuse.

This just proves that at this point, anything Blizzard makes will be in high demand.  They could take a crap and people would buy it.  Though Hearthstone looks like a pretty awesome game.  I have a beta key just haven't had the time to try it out.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

i would love a key aswell(i would trade my left middle finger for it), but as far as i know the beta is still us only?

Never played WoW and never liked card games, so i don't see the hype over this lol :P

Someone care to elaborate for my understanding? I initially expected Hearthstone to be more than a.... card game

If you don't like card games, well then you don't like card games. What more is there to elaborate on? nothing really.

I have 3 beta keys that I was giving away on my stream. One very jealous streamer sent all of his brave viewers over to my stream to heckl me until I gave him one.

I didnt and they all reported me...

Heartstone. Makes. People. Crazy.

(I am no longer promoted so my 400 followers I gained in 2 days is dwindling down to 200 :(((((()

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe 

I have 3 beta keys that I was giving away on my stream. One very jealous streamer sent all of his brave viewers over to my stream to heckl me until I gave him one.

I didnt and they all reported me...

Heartstone. Makes. People. Crazy.

(I am no longer promoted so my 400 followers I gained in 2 days is dwindling down to 200 :(((((()

some people are just plain idiots, doesn't matter how well you educate people, there will always be people who don't think, Thin the Heard haha

i would love to get a key, but i would just follow you and participate instead or trying to kill your stream... make no sense at all. you only end up killing you're chances to get a key!!!

All of life is forged from Hell, Yet from its beauty our legacy began.
 My Boinc Stats

Spoiler

CPU : I7-4790K, MB : ASUS Maximus VII Hero, Ram : Vengeance Pro 32gb, GPU : Asus Strix GTX 1070, PSU : XFX 850w Black Edition