Whats my next step?

Ru5h

ADDITIONAL: If you got an old machine, you should be fine as you got screws from all the various areas which you can re-use.

Any case fans, or radiator (power fans), can need rubber washers to prevent noise, if these are missing can be a real pain to get hold of replacements or supplied.

My current case is: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Mid Tower Enthusiast Case without Window

Very nice case, screw less design, awesome cable management, fan controller on back, dust filters, best case I've ever had.

5 minutes ago, Starglider said:

PUS, can vary, I've had a few with none, but I had screws left over with the case I could use.

GFX card, case screws inside should be available (plates on rear should have screws holding them in).

HDs come with screws, not but have had plenty which screws dont fit well.

SSD, no screws, had to find my own.

Case, choose a decent case and you wont need any.

Mobo, can come with standing mounts, if not on the board or needed.

Fan / Water cooling cpu pump, should have all the bits and screws, but i've had 3 which had them missing. 

Are they all different screws?

I will list which screws are different:

Internal case, plate cover, GFX card and internal card screws, these are same thread as case but are usually different with big heads on these days. Not to be used outside. But you have them there to re-use, why GFX cards come with no screws.

HD, screws wont fit in case hole, psu holes, fan holes.

Case screws, psu screws, fan screws wont, shouldnt be used on HD or SSD as they are too big, you can force it and widen the thread if worst case scenario but ummmmmmm lol (yes I had to do this a few times).

Water cooling scres are usually very long to go through the thickness of the radiators, so they are unique, same with psu fan screws or clip things, these can vary considerably.

1 minute ago, Starglider said:

I will list which screws are different:

Internal case, plate cover, GFX card and internal card screws, these are same thread as case but are usually different with big heads on these days. Not to be used outside. But you have them there to re-use, why GFX cards come with no screws.

HD, screws wont fit in case hole, psu holes, fan holes.

Case screws, psu screws, fan screws wont, shouldnt be used on HD or SSD as they are too big, you can force it and widen the thread if worst case scenario but ummmmmmm lol (yes I had to do this a few times).

Water cooling scres are usually very long to go through the thickness of the radiators, so they are unique, same with psu fan screws or clip things, these can vary considerably.

Hmm, Looks like I'll have to build my first PC 

It's simpler than leggo, apart from 1 connection.... lol

I've never understood why they have not standardised this connector.

You have to plug square single cable plugs into pins depending on the case you got, but they are usually all the same configuration these days.... I have big hands and it's a pain to do this, part i hate, rest is easy. If it dont fit, it dont go there. Just push a lot when you put the mobo power cable in and yes the mobo will bend lol

1 minute ago, Starglider said:

It's simpler than leggo, apart from 1 connection.... lol

I've never understood why they have not standardised this connector.

You have to plug square single cable plugs into pins depending on the case you got, but they are usually all the same configuration these days.... I have big hands and it's a pain to do this, part i hate.

Thank you for your help 

Make sure you check mobo manual for pin configuration when your on this part, HD light, power / reset button etc. + and -