Images

bgibbz

For the past 2-4 weeks, i havent seen a single working image from a post. they all show up as  image_name.jpg

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Yeah, same. I think it's the same bug as what's causing the double posting.

i played around and was able to replicate the double posting. when you hit submit, for some reason it takes like 5 sec where it just says saving regardless of internet connection. If you click on the saving... button then it double posts.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

That's because the automated function doesn't work at the moment. If you want to post images using the upload function, please add your images manually instead of the automated method. This will get you past the bug that's currently happening.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

5 hours ago, Jstone said:

not knocking the staff here but did they test this update before rolling it out?

There's beta site, but its hard to notice everything and somethings need broad audience to get noted. I'm not sure if this update was applied on beta site. And I wouldn't have noticed this bug either since I always add pics manually.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

That's because the automated function doesn't work at the moment. If you want to post images using the upload function, please add your images manually instead of the automated method. This will get you past the bug that's currently happening.

This is what I've been doing and having no issues.

However, that has only been an issue for exactly one week prior to you posting this topic. If you have been experiencing the issue for another 1-3 weeks before that, there is an issue with your browser not rendering the image, because the server had previously been generating the correct code for embedded images.

HTTP/2 203

1 hour ago, colonel_mortis said:

However, that has only been an issue for exactly one week prior to you posting this topic. If you have been experiencing the issue for another 1-3 weeks before that, there is an issue with your browser not rendering the image, because the server had previously been generating the correct code for embedded images.

Weird, I usually view the forums on my phone and I have noticed this problem for over a week. Thanks for the fix though!