Planing a new build, I have some questions.

Slaw0

I plan to build a new pc sometime late Q1 2017. The reason is I want to see the 1080Ti vs Vega flagship showdown as well as how the top-shelf ZEN will preform against Kaby Lake. This early I mainly focus on doing my research as I have never done watercooling, overclocking and my only custom built is my beast of a NAS.

Display:
Currently I play on 30-60Hz 1080p with my 760 2x SLI. Realistically will the 1080Ti 2x SLI or Vega CF be able to handle 4k 144Hz at a stable rate with a secondary screen? I do know there is no such screen yet, but there are 4k 120Hz IPS one by Samsung. Can I expect that in half a year there will be a 4k 144Hz (with 4-5ms response time + freesync + IPS) screen manufactured? According to wikipedia the display port 1.4 could handle this whith DSC support. That depends solely on the GPU driver, right?

Motherboard:

Based on the specs we have so far I expect that the Zen vs Kaby lake will end with zen out performing with about 5% average in the same segment. If Zen is released can I expect to have motherboards with AM4 to be released at the same time?

Watercooling:

1. How much time is usually between a GPU/CPU release and waterblocks for them appearing on the market? Now that Vega got officially delayed to Q1 2017, I'm a bit concerned for my time-frame if it takes too long.

2. I read some cases about how rubber in fittings may react to a kill coil in the water by coloring it. Are there any manufacturers whose product are confirmed to do this? I plan to go with Bitspower components and AlphaCool or AquaComputer waterblocks.

EDIT: screen specs updated.

6 minutes ago, Slaw0 said:

4k 144Hz (with 1ms response time + freesync + IPS)

You cannot have a response time of 1ms and a IPS panel....

16 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

You cannot have a response time of 1ms and a IPS panel....

I didn't know that. Currently I have an LG D2343P with 5ms response time which doesnt seem to change much for IPS panels, I think It'll be good enough for me, I dont play much fps games.

1 minute ago, Slaw0 said:

I didn't know that. Currently I have an LG D2343P with 5ms response time which doesnt seem to change much for IPS panels, I think It'll be good enough for me, I dont play much fps games.

There probably will not be a 4k 144Hz,4ms,IPS,G-Sync/Free-Sync monitor 

9 minutes ago, keNNySOC said:

There probably will not be a 4k 144Hz,4ms,IPS,G-Sync/Free-Sync monitor 

There was one from ASUS at computex, although response time and freeSync are not confirmed.

Just now, Slaw0 said:

There was one from ASUS at computex, although response time and freeSync are not confirmed.

They will cost a fortune

Just now, keNNySOC said:

They will cost a fortune

Probably, I'll see how it turns out when I get to buying it.