keyboard synthesizer suggestions

Swegly
1 minute ago, slanensis said:

Ableton. If you want to play those covers, -"projects" we call them- you will need to install ableton. Then just trying to make the launchpad work, you will learn the basics of the launchpad.

How useful is it for creating beats from scratch though

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Just now, Swegly said:

damn thats awesome. Basically lets you be creative without the hassle :D

Especially if you want ot reenter the hassle to learn the ableton DAW, then you can create covers yourself! though, as my logic can think, it would be fairly easy. I just play the ones that get released by the community, specifically SoNevable, Kaskobi, Teqqnix, etc. The general idea of the launchpad is "The community helps you in some difficult things, but most of it you get by yourself". As a guy that likes to fiddle, just got my new phone unbricked by the Oneplus support crew, really like this journey.

Project "Transcend": i7 7700k-R9 380 4GB by MSi, Z170-HD3P

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $453 ($123 with sales)
  • Games owned: 76
  • Games not played: 40 (53%)
  • Hours on record: 667.0h

3 minutes ago, Swegly said:

How useful is it for creating beats from scratch though

Let me introduce i make my beats: launchpad for the beat, drums etc., and then the mouse and keyboard for the rest.

4 minutes ago, slanensis said:

Let me introduce i make my beats: launchpad for the beat, drums etc., and then the mouse and keyboard for the rest.

Maybe this would be a good option for me? https://us.novationmusic.com/keys/launchkey-mini#

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Just now, Swegly said:

Maybe this would be a good option for me? https://us.novationmusic.com/keys/launchkey-mini#

Yes, this would be really good for you. It has a keyboard and pads, useful for drums and melodies.

1 minute ago, slanensis said:

Yes, this would be really good for you. It has a keyboard and pads, useful for drums and melodies.

Can i map the key for any sound I want so i can make like rap beats and stuff

I have a Launchpad Mini and MK2.  A LaunchKey would be better. 

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

You can map any sound or beat to any midi compatible device. For example, your keyboard is "midi compatible". So you can map sounds to your keyboard. The majority of people who use the Launchpad use Ableton. I recommend you doing your research.

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

On 8/31/2016 at 2:10 PM, Swegly said:

Want a cheap synthesizer for less than 100$. It would be helpful if I could have some suggestions, thanks!

Have you thought about soft-synths?

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

If you're just starting out, I would recommend Korg's Nano series:

http://www.korg.com/us/products/computergear/

Or some Akai gear. They do some excellent stuff for the cost. The Novation Launchpad is excellent, really powerful piece of kit, but I've only used it with Ableton so I don't know if you'd get the same functionality as easily using a different piece of software. What's great about them is that it's super easy to use them for live performances too, whilst pretty much being plug and play with ableton.