Problems with ads

Chivpcgamer

AdBlockPlus simple as that, and uninstall all the stuff you pritated..

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

AdBlockPlus simple as that, and uninstall all the stuff you pritated..

Didnt pirate anything, plus downloading an emulator is legal, i didnt bother using it as im not sure on the legalities of downloading iso's. anyway thanks for the advice

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Downloading emulators is legal, but downloading ROMs is not. ;) As for the actual question though, definitely give Google Chrome a try, in any case it will vastly improve your browsing experience.

Ahahah i need to enter here for a moment :P, off topic ofc. lol. Downloading ROM's is legal also, if you own the game, how would you emulate game from cartridge (without specialized eq.)? You need to use ROM ;).

On topic, i never got add from programs like emulators (since those are usually user made programs), but anyway, you can try to remove it from programs and features..., i really doubt that came with emulator.

Ahahah i need to enter here for a moment :P, off topic ofc. lol. Downloading ROM's is legal also, if you own the game, how would you emulate game from cartridge (without specialized eq.)? You need to use ROM ;).

On topic, i never got add from programs like emulators (since those are usually user made programs), but anyway, you can try to remove it from programs and features..., i really doubt that came with emulator.

Actually im pretty sure it came from adobes free photoshop download! Definately wasnt the emulator your right!

Intel I7 2600k @ 4.5ghz, Asetek 510 LC Xtremegear liquid cooling system, PALIT GTX 780 Super Jetstream OC, 8Gb Kingston Hyper X blu series 1600mhz, 64Gb Crucial M4 series SATA III Gaming MLC SSD, 1TB Western Digital HDD 6.0gb/s,  Asus P8z68-v Pro Motherboard, Corsair Vengance K90 Keyboard,950Watt Cyberpower PSU, Cyborg RAT 5 ,  Coolermaster CM 690II case, Dell Ultrasharp U2412M 1920 x 1200

Ahahah i need to enter here for a moment :P, off topic ofc. lol. Downloading ROM's is legal also, if you own the game, how would you emulate game from cartridge (without specialized eq.)? You need to use ROM ;).

That is of course the case, as with CD's, DVD's etc etc. :)