asus H110i plus (non D3) Raid

Hey i was wondering if this motherboard supports raid it says on pc part picker it does but can find anywhere i can set it, i even updated the bios. is there something im missing. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

No, the h110 boards don't support raid. Also why do you need raid. Just use a single drive.

great i just changed out my case from a phantom 630 to an enthoo evolv ITX and got new cpu and ram and motherboard, and i had raid 0 ssds before in my 630, i wanted them again. now im sad 

Just now, eliitedisowned said:

great i just changed out my case from a phantom 630 to an enthoo evolv ITX and got new cpu and ram and motherboard, and i had raid 0 ssds before in my 630, i wanted them again. now im sad 

Why not get a pcie ssd. Much faster and none of the raid hassle and problems?

1 minute ago, eliitedisowned said:

You don't need raid 0 SSDs....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

7 minutes ago, eliitedisowned said:

Sounds like you should have spent an extra 15 dollars for a better chipset that supports RAID...

13 minutes ago, Zyndo said:

Sounds like you should have spent an extra 15 dollars for a better chipset that supports RAID...

cheapest ITX board with raid for me is 64 bucks more