Do you use Caps Lock or Shift for day to day typing?

Joshyy

depends on the situation for excample if i want to typ a word in capital letters i use caps but if want to start a sentence i use shift (not that i ever start a sentence with a capital letter) 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I always use shift, caps lock is too much. I like to use shift and let go.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

That is actually a typo. A desync between the left and right hand. It fits the same type of typos as: "teh" for the word "the" where the left hand gets overexcited in hitting the 'e' key before the 'h' from the right hand.

If a capital space existed, then you would probably see: "[capital Space]i", or "i[capital Space]"

I guess :D

alt+shift all day long.

switching from hebrew to english.

dont really use caps lock on the web

FUCK NO

What I don't get, is people using Cap lock to capitalize only 1 letter... every.. single... time....

My cap lock is disabled. Because I am annoyed to accidentally hit it.

My gf does that and I try to get her to use shift and it's impossible. I only use shift for single letters or for very short words. Otherwise, I use caps.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

I have never used caps locks to capitalize a single letter only if it's SOMETHING LIKE THIS WHERE I AM IMPLYING THAT I AM YELLING AT YOU.

"swag" - Kanye West

Do people even use Caps for capitalizing? I ONLY USE CAPS FUCK IF I WANT TO YELL LIKE THIS!!111!!!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Caps... hell no, its annoying how I always accidentally press it. Shift is way better

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

The only time my caps lock is ever on is when I accidently press it. Shift all the way.

[PC Specs] Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5, CPU: i5 4690K @ 4.4 GHz, Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212 PLUS, GPU: R9 270X CF, RAM: 8 GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 Mhz, Storage: 2TB WD Black, PSU: Corsair HX850i, OS: Win 7