someone fix my internet pls for harambe

I watching the twitch source it laggy

I watching the youtube 1080p60fps it laggy

when I watch anything 1080p it laggy

while I play video i open task manager I only receiving 2mbps out of like 35mbps

what is wrong with the internetio?I run da malawarebytes and windows defender i have no virus 

Insert   Dank   Signature   Here.

1. Run speedtest.net to your country

2. Run speedtest.net to Frankfurt GE

3. Contact your ISP about why are they throttling you.

4. And 2Mbps or 2MB?

5. You use Wi Fi or Ethernet/LAN Cable?

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

1 minute ago, StareX said:

1. Run speedtest.net to your country

2. Run speedtest.net to Frankfurt GE

3. Contact your ISP about why are they throttling you.

4. And 2Mbps or 2MB?

5. You use Wi Fi or Ethernet/LAN Cable?

I can do on my phone no problem i dunt think isp is throttling... 

5584303180.png

2ac3b970c2d61b6cae5af5720b565eeb.png

Where do you live? They might advertise 35mbps but that's just the max that one might or might not actually recieve when they aren't sharing the bandwith with other people (anyone in the neighborhood is a parasite that's using your connection >:I) They advertised 1.6mbps where I live but realistically I get max 300kbps. 

Hail Hydra #shieldcomegetme #9minutes

Just now, BLoCkZ420 said:

Where do you live? They might advertise 35mbps but that's just the max that one might or might not actually recieve when they aren't sharing the bandwith with other people (anyone in the neighborhood is a parasite that's using your connection >:I) They advertised 1.6mbps where I live but realistically I get max 300kbps. 

I mean i live in a place with much ppl and besides its like 6am dont think anyone is using their internet rn

Just now, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

I mean i live in a place with much ppl and besides its like 6am dont think anyone is using their internet rn

Do you know how far away you are from the closest cable distribution box? And do you know what type of cable runs to it/from it to your house? Copper signal starts getting worse after about 500m-600m though I don't think the cable distributor shouldn't be that far away 

Just now, TheAmazingCookieFromSquare said:

Do you know how far away you are from the closest cable distribution box? And do you know what type of cable runs to it/from it to your house? Copper signal starts getting worse after about 500m-600m though I don't think the cable distributor shouldn't be that far away 

Just now, BLoCkZ420 said:

not sure but i get 35mb when nobody is using internet lel

Other than maybe prioritizing your devices in your router software (If it can do that, mine eg. can't) I don't know what other there is to do other than maybe hoping for your cable company to roll out better infrastructure (though 35mb already sounds dope af to someone like me that can only barely even watch 720p xD)