How is this

Sentryy
9 minutes ago, PCNoobie said:

then I would suggest 1070 build, because gtx 1060 is little weak for 21:9 resolution.

and vr is slightly more gpu intense than cpu 

I like to kill hardware. In 2016 alone I have killed 20 Xeon 5160, and 10+ Pentium 4. 

12 hours ago, Sentryy said:

i was told that by the guy who made the build for me

the gpu fits though (i made sure) 

was going to get noctua nh-d14 but won't fit in elite 130 with it's 3 inches of clearance (power supply above mobo ) 

i am buying parts as i get the money so i won't be rushing

next week is the motherboard 

would there be a noticable disadvantage getting  

this motherboard

or  

this one

instead of the z170i 

http://www.microcenter.com/product/456225/Z170I_Pro_Gaming_LGA_1151_mini-ITX_Intel_Motherboard

The Noctua d14 just fits in my case if that matters to you :)

As for the motherboard, to me they're essentially the same on most things,  with a few advantages here and there.

Like AsRock has two Lan ports for some reason, a bit more Sata interface for storage. (I can go up to 5 storage drive on mine which is mostly okay when you think about it since you'll be able to fit 2, maybe 3 drives if you get an m.2 drive.)

But it falls short in wireless since I haven't found it supports Bluetooth, the other two have better sound cards. 

Difference between asus and gigabyte... well the gigabyte one has 2 m.2 ports, which is traded by a bit more efforts on anti surge protection from Asus, or to solidity when moving the PC since Asus designed it with LAN in mind :)

If you absolutely need one of those features go for it, but you won't go crazy on storage anyway because you have a small case. In the core 500 you could put a bit more, but still not enough to saturate any of those motherboard. Personnally, I chose a 500GB 850evo ssd with a Seagate 2TB drive. I have place for one more 3,5" drive, haven't used the m.2 port, and by cheating a bit I can maybe ass another ssd. I would have saturated my mobo, but by doing so I would have ran out of place to put the drives.