PCI-SIG Clarifies: No 300W Power Boost

patrickjp93
2 hours ago, LAwLz said:

Even if that was true (it's not, look at this page), it would still not be publicly available. You were wrong.

What was that smug thing you wrote at first? Look at the facts that are presented right in front of your face?

It is publicly available. Just because you have to say who you are when accessing it does not make it non-public. Face it Lawlz, you lost, fair and square, again.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

4 minutes ago, patrickjp93 said:

It is publicly available. Just because you have to say who you are when accessing it does not make it non-public. Face it Lawlz, you lost, fair and square, again.

You're still ignoring the fact that it appears to be mandatory to become a member (which either means joining as part of an affiliated member) or paying $4000 and becoming a member. So unless you'd like to disprove that, then stop talking. 

You pull the EXACT same shit in every single thread you go to. You make a claim, you don't provide a source, and then you tell everyone how easy it is to find a source, yet still....no one seems to be able to find these easily accessible/discoverable sources. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

2 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

You're still ignoring the fact that it appears to be mandatory to become a member (which either means joining as part of an affiliated member) or paying $4000 and becoming a member. So unless you'd like to disprove that, then stop talking. 

You pull the EXACT same shit in every single thread you go to. You make a claim, you don't provide a source, you tell everyone how easy it is to find a source, yet still....no one seems to be able to find these easily accessible/discoverable source. 

I provided the source. You're the ones unwilling to take on a tiny (0-cost burden) to view it. I've handled my obligations. You're sore losers, like always.

Software Engineer for Suncorp (Australia), Computer Tech Enthusiast, Miami University Graduate, Nerd

2 minutes ago, patrickjp93 said:

I provided the source. You're the ones unwilling to take on a tiny (0-cost burden) to view it. I've handled my obligations. You're sore losers, like always.

What part of, you either need to register as part of an affiliation (which 99% of us aren't a part of) or pay $4000 to join.

Prove me wrong, where do I join for free? 

P2BuhyL.png

LUbayAQ.png

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, djdwosk97 said:

What part of, you either need to register as part of an affiliation (which 99% of us aren't a part of) or pay $4000 to join.

Because you don't. I didn't even have to mention that I'm an Intel developer. It cost me nothing.

1 minute ago, patrickjp93 said:

Because you don't. I didn't even have to mention that I'm an Intel developer. It cost me nothing.

Okay, so link me to where you created your account, because all I see is something that requires me to pay $4000. Prove me wrong. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler

18 hours ago, patrickjp93 said:

Did you use your Suncorp email to register? Because when I try to sign up it states " The domain name of your email address does not match the accepted domains of your company. ", no matter what company I attempt to enter. I also tried leaving the company blank, and that does not work either.

Like many of us here, I use a gmail account for free account crap.