[4hwgenxx-Build] MK-Classified-X (24Tread Of Love)

4hwgenxx

FIRST OF ALL :. Exuse for my very BAD english!!

MK-Classified-X

Hi bros!! I bulding pc's since i was 7th years old (my father ask me to build something with two old pentium III he's brought to me). Its my passion, my believes, my life and yes maybe pretty much every computer i made its like a friend, sometimes i spoke to them D: . I know, i know...im a pretty nerdy...and you know what?!? IM SO F***ING PROUD OF IT!! ;D

But never mind, now im here to speak about a "little" friend of mine.

HARDWARE USED :.

MotherBoard - EVGA SR2 (SuperRecord2) (MAX BCLK REACHED :. 217Mhz)

Cpu's - INTEL Xeon X5645 2.4Ghz 12Mb (MAX MULTIPLIER :. x19)

Ram - CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 6x4GB (24GB) 2133Mhz Cas 9-11-10-27 @1.5v

Gpu's - ASUS R9 290X Watercooled

Psu - ENERMAX Platimax 1500W

Case - CORSAIR Obsidian 900D

Ssd - Samsung SSD Pm810 SataII 128Gb

Hdd - Hitachi Deskstar 2Tb

WATERCOOLING SYSTEM :.

Radiator - 2x Alphacool X45 360mm + 1x Alphacool MONSTA 480mm + 1x XSPC 240mm

Pump - Laing DDC 1T + Alphacool TOP

Fanbus - Lamptron FC2 (6 channel with maximum 30w for) , planning to found a way to fit in 900D front...because is little more big

Fan's - 9x 120mm Aerocool Red Led 1500rmp ; 9x 120mm NZXT 2600Rpm ; 1x 120mm Enermax Custom Led Fan

MbWblock - Nateman EVGA Forum's Custom MASSIVE BLOCK (true copper)

Cpu'sWblock - EK Supremacy Acetal+Nickel CSQ

Gpu'sWblock - EK FC R9 290X ACETAL

WaterTank - EK for 5.25 front bay

OUTPUT HARDWARE :.

Keyboard - Logitech K350 wireless

Mouse - Logitech G9X

Mousepad - Razer Vespula

Monitor - switch to a 39" TV LED...i hope i can downsaple it at 1440p

PHOTOS :.

3P3cJA0.jpg

THIS SISTEM IS NOT A WORK STATION

I plan to build this because im a very hardcore gamer, i need very massive AA samples and many tweaks when i play like 4k downsapling for 3rd person camera game and 1440p 120hz for 1st person shoter game! :Q___ but i also used it with Maya, 3dsMax and other program for video editing and encoding or ripping bdray movies!

I was able to reach, when i have the platimax 850 psu a maximum clock like 217bclk x 19multiplier (4123mhz), that is really awsome for the board and for the cpu's to, with a UNCORE clock of 3906mhz, with all 24 tread used!

I really like my sistem, i love it...but SOMETHING APPEN THAT DAY...

I was left over my old Xigmateck Elysium, to build the sistem with my new platimax 1500w and brand new 900D!!! And when i finish to build it, PEFECTLY, i start up the loop to fill it, everything fine here...after 1 hour i was pretty sure that the loop was right...but was not...after 2 hour and half after i boot up my system, he's self shut down...BECAUSE WATER KILL MY BOARD :(

But never mind, i bought a new one next days untill the rma is processed, and in the end i used the rma ones like backup motherboard...

STAY TUNED FOR THE TONS OF PICTURES WHERE THE MOTHERBOARD ARRIVES!!

Why a dual Xeon for gaming? Arent xeons bad for gaming?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

i dont notice any different from the desktop version...and with dual xeon you can do other things that a norml processor cant

...or better he can but slower than two xeon, like video editing, encoding and work with program optimized for multitreading...but if you pay attention in crysis 3 the game run better with hyper treading tecnology so i can benefit not of 12tread but 24...i do not know if this can be considered an a awsome score but i can run crysis 3 stable at 40fps maxed out at 4k + txaa 2x with vga's at stock speed and cpu at 3.8ghz...when i reassemble the system ill post some screen!!!

Inviato dal mio iFake5 now Free

Looks Fking insane, FOLLOWED!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Looks sweet subbed.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

what kind of tube i have to use??? for my first build i used the ek 16/10 tube black 116°c resistent, it was pretty handy to manage and the curves resoult optimal, but now i wanna something trasparent UV reactive!!! maybe that primochill that linus use in its build??

Tapatalked now Free

Why a dual Xeon for gaming? Arent xeons bad for gaming?

Not bad per se, but if you want a 100% gaming-optimized build you can do better,

especially considering the Xeons are Westmere cores (not that they're bad, I have two

Xeons of that generation as well and they're awesome, but single-threaded performance is

quite a bit better in newer generations, and although games are moving towards utilizing

more cores better, they're nowhere near to really exploiting 24 threads).

But as OP has stated, this rig is used for other stuff as well, and you can still do

pretty well at gaming while getting the capability to do other stuff much better than

with other CPUs.

@4hwgenxx: There's a spelling error in your CPU designation I think, it should probably

say E5645, not X5645. Oh, and I must say I'm a bit jealous of your nateman_doo block ;)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

rma covers motherboards killed by water ? wow that i didnt know

:D system looks sick! more pics eheheh

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

oh ok!

but i think they know when something shorts because of water :(

well i wish you good luck anyway and hope they fix it or give you a new one eeheh ;)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

• 3 weeks later...

wait for these new hardware :

16gb 4x4gb of Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer

asus amd r9 290x + ek waterblock

tapatalkizzato

Can we haz pictures?

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

added a setup photos with the gtx780...i'm wait the 290X

Damn, looks nice

Looks so sweet :D

Desktop: Intel Core i5 4690K 4.4GHz | Galax GTX970 EX OC Black 1537/3899MHz | ASUS Z97M Plus | 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury  | Seasonic M12II 620 Evo | Corsair 350 | Intel 535 120GB | 1TB WD Blue

Hehe, I see we have similar tastes in PSU's (although I have the 1200 W, well

enough for my needs). :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic