BF 3/4 playing styles/tactics?

iAsuno

i am just curious how everybody plays here. i usually play as assault and i always aim down sight when attacking. even if the oponent is near. i also like to go prone when i don't know where bullets are coming from. i also spot everytime i see enemies except if they are right in front of me.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

comming from behind

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

run it, shoot everything

works in bf3, not in bf4

i dont like bf4

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Rush the objective with anything that shoots things, preferably tanks.

Transport vehicles are Number 1 things to use for me in BF3 I had plus 400 kills (on xbox on pc only maybe 50) using transport vehicle road kills. if you cannot use a transport vehicle effectively then GG game over. Also I run aggressive recon allot, BF4 makes it even better to do that with zeroing in semi-auto DMR's which makes me an unstoppable killing machine.

My Current Rig: CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.8Ghz CPU Cooler: H100i MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X SOC GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 Tahiti pro (Died 6/07/2014 RIP) & PowerColour HD7950  GPU Cooler: NZXT G10 W/ Corsair H55 HDD&SSD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB + Corsair GS 128GB + Samsung 840 EVO 250GB PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2.  

Sneaky sniper style! :D 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

PTFO. Flank. Don't camp. Learn to use guns first, then jump into armor and helicopters. Practice is everything.

Here are some chanels that tought me how to play:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UClMXf2oP5UiW_V4dwHxY0Mg

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXN76fKLJUFeMK12fAN5Gug

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCic79WdIerj8RpcshGi5ZiA

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

Conquest: Get the ticket bleed going and then hold them back at their positions. Always clean up your territory if enemies get in, even if it means running all the way to your deployment to kill one enemy you saw. Rush: (Attacking) Establish a foothold on a certain position. From there, find out what lanes are heavily covered by enemies and which lanes can be used as flanks. If you get in by the objectives and you have a choice to either arm or backrage enemies off a location, always backrage because the odds are you can't defend the MCOM by yourself, so taking the enemies off a position and allowing your team to push up and hold that position means you have a much better chance of arming, defending, and destroying the MCOMs. (Defending) Get to and secure a foot hold in a location as close to the enemy spawn as possible, somewhere defensible that will make the attackers waste a lot of tickets trying to get you off. Once the lanes are established, find which lanes are now the flanks and use them to get MASSIVE backrages on enemies. Get squad wipes, get them off their locations, and rack up a TON of kills in the process. For both attacking and defending on Rush, once it gets down to the line and their are few tickets left or the last MCOMs get set, get to the MCOM by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. If I'm attacking, I will literally run by groups of enemies with their backs turned to me if it means I can get to the MCOM and arm it on time. Play as tactical as possible until literally "Rushing" is the only option left. Conquest Domination/ TDM/ Pretty much any other infantry-based gamemode: Use pump-action shotgun + Slug and drop 100 bombs.

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

Run and use the amsome reaction times I have aquired over the years of gaming and PWN SUM B00NS

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

- PTFO!

- Avoid camping even though it's VERY tempting to do so.

- Avoid rushing an objective alone. You could get ambushed

- Help out fellow squad mates (it adds points)

- ALWAYS TRY to revive fallen team mates. It gets you 100 points which is equivalent to 1 kill (125 points if squad revive)

- Heal Yourself, Heal your team

- Have fun!

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 8GB 1866 Video Card: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G SSDSamsung 840 Evo 250GB HDD: WD 1TB + 500GB Caviar Blue
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 Case: Gigabyte GZ-G1 Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Keyboard: Corsair K70 MX Brown MousePad: Corsair MM200
Steam/Origin/Uplay: renz62

Depends too much on the game mode and size of the map. But generally, expand the map size, pick appropriate zoom level, glance at it regularly, hunt down unsuspecting enemies. It's surprising how oblivious some people are to the map but now they've nerfed it a bit in BF4. Spot everyone/thing that's practical. Don't use vehicles, I'm much better destroying an enemy in a vehicle if I'm not in one. 7 shot burst everything that isn;t 2metres from you.

Half the time I just run around by myself like an idiot though.

Play for team, don't look at your kd ratio. Repair, heal/revive, drop ammo, always take passengers if you got free space on vehicle. Learn to fly on empty server before going on crowded ones. Land chopper rather than crashing it to buildings/jumping in air with ppl still with you. DEFEND own flags.

Some things that annoy me atm in BF4 and even more in BF3. BF4 offers more squad intuitive playing with built-in VOIP. I hope it makes games more even.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Take a tank, be undefeatable and rank #1 every game...

actually. Take anything, dont be a noob with it. and be 1st everygame.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Depends too much on the game mode and size of the map. But generally, expand the map size, pick appropriate zoom level, glance at it regularly, hunt down unsuspecting enemies. It's surprising how oblivious some people are to the map but now they've nerfed it a bit in BF4. Spot everyone/thing that's practical. Don't use vehicles, I'm much better destroying an enemy in a vehicle if I'm not in one. 7 shot burst everything that isn;t 2metres from you.

Half the time I just run around by myself like an idiot though.

theres no learning the map. learning the map is like learning maths of by heart.

I get 1000spm in AK and 3000spm in CQ.

and I master everysingle vehicle. include sthe fact that I beat people who only do master a single thing with it.

You have to built up your thinking mechanics, the game uses all parts of your brain.

probably spacial positioning and logico-themathics are the most used, creativity to a certain extent is 100% required.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

theres no learning the map. learning the map is like learning maths of by heart.

I get 1000spm in AK and 3000spm in CQ.

and I master everysingle vehicle. include sthe fact that I beat people who only do master a single thing with it.

You have to built up your thinking mechanics, the game uses all parts of your brain.

probably spacial positioning and logico-themathics are the most used, creativity to a certain extent is 100% required.

I wouldn't write anything like that and not post my battlelog to back it up.

I wouldn't write anything like that and not post my battlelog to back it up.

Oh, I would.

People are more impressed by TDM pubs 4000SPM's based on the reset 4 hours ago.

I already had 3 colonel stars in 1 hour in some brazilian firestorm server. ( at my 200h of gameplay )

but it was brazilian :P .

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/1/64189359/

1847 SPM ( using windows calculator )

This includes high KDR. if I lower KDR to a certain extent my SPM will increase dramaticly.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/ARISING-TALE/stats/366924051/pc/

My 948 SPm is based on my last 770h of gameplay. Now its well over 1000. It has been increasing(fast). stretching my older SPM.

AK being the slower paced Expansion detains the lowest SPM.

regarding 5000SPM in CQ :

I think it should be selfexplanatory.