Cant Play BF4 Multiplayer

spwath
Go to solution Solved by xnoobftw,

Update drivers

Test range works fine, but if i try to join any server, BF4 is just a white screen, and i get this message

error.png

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Update drivers

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

8 minutes ago, xnoobftw said:

Update drivers

k, doing that now

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

actually, i have similar issue, but i get kicked due to punkbuster detecting me hacking or something.  But i never hack...  anyone know a fix for this?  I had to stop playing because the fixed i found at the time did not work.... haven't played bf4 for a LONG time now... =_=

Just now, never_here said:

actually, i have similar issue, but i get kicked due to punkbuster detecting me hacking or something.  But i never hack...  anyone know a fix for this?  I had to stop playing because the fixed i found at the time did not work.... haven't played bf4 for a LONG time now... =_=

Thats happened for me, You need to update/reinstall punk buster, Call origin support if you want to learn the step by step or email them, i don't exactly remember how but I know it worked

Just now, Aytex said:

Thats happened for me, You need to update/reinstall punk buster, Call origin support if you want to learn the step by step or email them, i don't exactly remember how but I know it worked

2 minutes ago, never_here said:

Head to the bf4 install directory and open pbsvc.exe 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

3 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Call origin support, haha, I'll try that, but didn't get good service the last time I did.  But hopefully they improved.  Thanks for your help, and not telling me to turn off the hacks, xD.  Other forums suck.

3 minutes ago, xnoobftw said:

Head to the bf4 install directory and open pbsvc.exe 

Guess I'll try this before I call.  But is there any other steps?  

14 minutes ago, never_here said:

Call origin support, haha, I'll try that, but didn't get good service the last time I did.  But hopefully they improved.  Thanks for your help, and not telling me to turn off the hacks, xD.  Other forums suck.

Guess I'll try this before I call.  But is there any other steps?  

If your problem is with punkbuster it would had fixed it with that step

Another way is to use smartportforwarding to portforward because bf4 somehow does not like certain ISP's config (in my case i have to use smartportforwarding to even play)