CPU overclocking problems

Hey Forumers i have a issue that is proving quite the pain 

i had a AMD 5800k running on a asrock FM2A75M-DGS and i overclocked it perfectly from stock (3.80 GHZ) to 4.30 GHZ at 1.464 on the vcore and has been running smooth for about 2 years. that motherboard since died on me so i purchased a Gigabyte fm2A88X-d3hp which is a fm2+ board i know but provided backwards compatibility with fm2 processors and at the time fm2 boards where very scares (or maybe i wasn't look good enough 0.0)

so anyway installed the board went str8 to the bios to set back my overclock and what not then i realize it had extra options such as vcore LLC and i didnt know what the hell that was. so after contacting trusty google.com i had an understanding what that was so i set the cpu to 4.30 GHZ from last time .. set the vcore to 1.452v and the LLC to medium so when llc kicks is the vcore is 1.466v then i entered into windows and ran stress test everything checked out perfect...couple days after started getting fps drops in Bf4 and dying light. so i went back in the bios and upped the vcore to 1.460 so with LLC went up to 1.474 ( idk if this is high for this cpu but i read on some sites that if its under 1.5 it should  be ok )tried the games fps where back top normal..couple days after fps drops again.. then i got frustrated ..i downloaded amd overdrive and when i opened it and look at the cpu multiplier then low and behold out of the 4 cores 2 are running at 4.30 while the other two are running at 1.30 WTF!!!....

so i carried down the cpu multiplier to 4.20.. same thing worked good on restart ... shut down the computer on next boot up half the cores are running at 4.20..This is my problem in order for me to get them running  at 4.20 i have to Manuely  change them in over drive then all will run at 4.20 but i dont like doing that for me there is still a underlying problem why they wont all run at 4.20 from the get go.. is it to little voltage am i doing something wrong with llc and vcore idk NEED HELP GUYS sorry for the long novel but yh that's my problem 

14037937_1097673796992939_1171065818_o.png

1.452V is quite a bit. If those individual cores are overheating they'll throttle. Usually because the cores are so small and so close together they're all affected the same but if a core, or 2 cores and dropping in utilization, under-clocking, or under-volting and lowering the clock/vcore gets them stable again then the CPU has a thermal throttling issue. It cant dissipate the heat away from those cores fast enough. If I'm wrong it can also be the motherboard. I've had instances where cooling the VRM and other components around the socket increased overclocking stability.

10 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

1.452V is quite a bit. If those individual cores are overheating they'll throttle. Usually because the cores are so small and so close together they're all affected the same but if a core, or 2 cores and dropping in utilization, under-clocking, or under-volting and lowering the clock/vcore gets them stable again then the CPU has a thermal throttling issue. It cant dissipate the heat away from those cores fast enough. If I'm wrong it can also be the motherboard. I've had instances where cooling the VRM and other components around the socket increased overclocking stability.

Yh i know that u mean i was thinking it was thermal throttling because when i restore everything to stock it never happens but i have a h80i cooling the cpu now and before on the older board i had an air cooler and that never happened on the old cooler and board..and also when i check in amd over drive and i checked the thermal margin it had like 30.1 degrees before hitting Tj max .so i was thinking it maybe another problem but ill check again to see if its a thermal issue thanks for your input :) 

4 minutes ago, xcloud117 said:

Yh i know that u mean i was thinking it was thermal throttling because when i restore everything to stock it never happens but i have a h80i cooling the cpu now and before on the older board i had an air cooler and that never happened on the old cooler and board..and also when i check in amd over drive and i checked the thermal margin it had like 30.1 degrees before hitting Tj max .so i was thinking it maybe another problem but ill check again to see if its a thermal issue thanks for your input :) 

Then my best guess is the motherboard. Liquid coolers are guest for removing heat from a specific source but when used on the CPU suddenly air flow over the motherboard is decreased. Try jerryrigging a fan over top the waterblock blowing air down around the CPU socket. See if the dips go away. Alternatively you might be giving the CPU more power than the board can deliver. What motherboard is it?

3 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

Then my best guess is the motherboard. Liquid coolers are guest for removing heat from a specific source but when used on the CPU suddenly air flow over the motherboard is decreased. Try jerryrigging a fan over top the waterblock blowing air down around the CPU socket. See if the dips go away. Alternatively you might be giving the CPU more power than the board can deliver. What motherboard is it?

that is very. I have two airflow fans blowing air in and two on top pulling air out but ill put one or two on the side to blow air on the motherboard see if that helps. i will have to check to see if i am actually giving it more that it can deliver 

the motherboard is a  Gigabyte fm2A88X-d3hp