Huawei P9 Lite vs P8 vs LG G4

Go to solution Solved by WereCat,

From my experience I would go with the Huawei P9 Lite. I have Huawei Mate 8 and their Kirin CPU is really fast and efficient and the phone doesent get hot at all. Everything is snappy and responsive and I think their EMUI skin on Android os one of the most fleshed out version of Android out there. There is barely any bloatware if any... and it can be uninstalled 90% of the time.

So im on the look for a new phone, and im looking at these 3 phones, since they are somewhat in my price range.

Which to choose?

Phones:

Huawei

P9 Lite

P8

LG:

G4

They all serve what I'd require, and cost almost the same

Im currently using the Moto G (1st gen) It's slow, has bad camera and low storage, and really just not capable of serving me much anymore...

Thanks alot

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

From my experience I would go with the Huawei P9 Lite. I have Huawei Mate 8 and their Kirin CPU is really fast and efficient and the phone doesent get hot at all. Everything is snappy and responsive and I think their EMUI skin on Android os one of the most fleshed out version of Android out there. There is barely any bloatware if any... and it can be uninstalled 90% of the time.

IMO:

1: LG G4

2: P9 Lite

3: P8.

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

Just now, arvark said:

IMO:

1: LG G4

2: P9 Lite

3: P8.

Thanks for the answer

Why is the G4 better than the others?

And would it be worth 30$ or so more than the P9 Lite?

Thanks

-Crafting

Main Rig: CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 GPU: GTX 1070 MSI Armor OC RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz CASE: Cooler Master Storm Trooper SSD: Samsung 850 250GB HDD: 2TB Seagate Peripherals: Monitor: 27'' QHD 144Hz Acer XF270HUA Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ (Cherry MX Brown)

First of all, because of the fingerprint sensor (not sure if the P9 Lite has it), but also personal preference, and I'd say no, not worth 30$ more, they're more or less the same, so it's your choice between those two  (not convinced by the P8, doesn't even have finger print sensor)

Spoiler

|| Asrock Z68 Extreme 3 Gen 3 || i5 3570 @3.5GHz || Zalman CNPS10X Optima || 8GB RAM HyperX Fury Blue @ 1600MHz || Thermaltake Berlin 630W || Zalman Z11 || Gainward Phantom GTX 970 || 120GB Kingston V300  (Gift) + 1TB  WD Green

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8

Tablet: iPad Mini 2

The P9 has fingerprint sensor, well, might settle for P9 Lite, it's also on sale at the company giving me signal now anyway, so it's actually much cheaper than the others. Well, probably the conclusion then, thanks alot guys!

-Crafting