Broken pins or nah?

Found this listing on ebay for a better motherboard, im currently using an asrock pro 4 m but its causing issues so im going back to my old mobo brand (had to replace as it broke)

Anyway I found a listing on ebay, issue is that this is in one of the pictures? its an LGA 1155/Socket H2 and was wondering if those pins missing in the upper left is normal

Tis an Asus sabertooth Z97, he lists it as untested so I think he knows the pins are fudged but yeah I may be wrong

s-l1600.jpg

Looks fishy.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

I'm not sure what those pins do, but they are definitely missing.

I'm assuming most of the pins probably do something, so you probably don't want them to be missing.

Probably.

A socket 1155 (this one is upside down vs. your pic), is supposed to look like this:

Intel_Socket_1155.jpeg

Run far far away!

rmurad38

i7 6700k | 32GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 | ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming | Zotac GTX1070 FE | Samsung 950 Pro 256MB M.2 SSD | SanDisk X400 1TB SSD | Noctua NH-U9S Cooler | EVGA Hadron Air

Thanks for the opinions lads. I wish there was some way I could post on the ebay listing to warn others. Been looking at this 3 times a day for the last 2 days and only just spotted it in the 1 of 7 images.