Sapphire Shipping Mishap?

Go to solution Solved by dobo2001,
1 minute ago, JJ_Eternal said:

I did order the 8Gb OC version, but I sure hope not because then I'll feel cheated.

You'll be fine, it says that 8GB cards are coming in 4 GB boxes, so if you ordered an 8 GB card, it said nothing about those, so there shouldn't be a problem with yours. You're not going to get a 4 GB card, at least to my knowledge from the letter you posted.

I'm not entirely sure as to why this would happen, but is it easy to identify that I indeed will recieve an 8Gb OC version?

image.png

Just now, miniahobbie said:

So a bunch of people got more than what they asked for? hehe

I did order the 8Gb OC version, but I sure hope not because then I'll feel cheated.

1 minute ago, JJ_Eternal said:

You'll be fine, it says that 8GB cards are coming in 4 GB boxes, so if you ordered an 8 GB card, it said nothing about those, so there shouldn't be a problem with yours. You're not going to get a 4 GB card, at least to my knowledge from the letter you posted.

1 minute ago, dobo2001 said:

I think he means he'd wish he had bought the 4GB model :P

Probably just a mistake...since the RX480 seems to be in huge demand in Murica right now, it makes sense labeling errors are happening as they are trying to get those cards off the production line ASAP :P 

10 minutes ago, miniahobbie said:

So a bunch of people got more than what they asked for? hehe

Some probably did but now they probably would have made sure it's 4GB cards and not 8GB cards :P 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)