Have You Ever Been Hacked?

Bigun
1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Someone really wants my PSN account for over a year now, about every week or so I get a password reset.

gallery_237488_3414_9524.png

I'd be changing my login name/e-mail somehow.

"There is probably a special circle of Hell reserved for people who force software into a role it was never designed for."
- Radium_Angel

Socialclub account was once hacked by some russian fellas, GTA online character renamed, money spent etc.... good guy Rockstar games however managed to get it back, tho money spent was never seen anymore :(  

multiple (~3 times, 5 password moves)

im suprised that i've only been hacked 3 times.. and thats on facebook... minecraft and youtube xD 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I suppose this counts now I know this was stupid of me and I will never do this again. I had an account on a website where you could buy games and download them I forget the name of it but I had a friend ask me if he could use my account to download a game I bought because he wanted to try it so  I agreed and gave him my login info now I guess what I should of done is changed ,my password right away but I was stupid and didn't so a couple of days later I get an email from them telling ,me that the email had been changed  the bad thing is I had my debit card on that account so I watched my bank account closely luckily the person didn't use my card for anything. I contacted the support team there and told them that someone changed the email address they were no help at all all the kept saying was pretty much to use the forgot my password function on the website even though I told them I don't have access to the email it was changed to so I finally just gave up never got that account back. So let that be a lesson to you don't give out your login info to anyone or this could happen or if you do change your password right away which is probably what I should of done bu oh well lesson learned