This pc build is ONLY getting 40fps in minecraft !

Hi everyone i need your help well my friend does and me too but here it goes. My friend and i built his new pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DaBudderBatManKing/saved/vwZ48d

And is only getting 40fps in minecraft on crap settings with optifine anyway we can get it to run 60 with out overclocking? Also i need a new pc i was going with this build:

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/dBrt8K

But if it can't run minecraft when recording at 30 fps then idk maybe you guys can subbmit a build that is under $400 for me so I can make more yt videos but that can wait what about my friend? Thanks for the responds -Quinn

That CPU has no iGPU so it won't even turn on...

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

7 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

Yea lol

9 hours ago, don_svetlio said:

Yep, you might want to recheck the specs OP

To get some more frames per 

second and make the other system turn on you could get a gt 210, 610, or Gtx 750 ti. I have used all of those in my system and they preform good but I would say go with the gt 610 for a better preformance for a low cost. If you think you might try some other games you would want the gtx 750 ti, it does add $100 but also you get the option of playing other games or using the extra power for Boink or Folding at home. I have been in your situation before and it is better to get something that will last some time. Good luck with your build.

Why not just buy a 750Ti or an AMD GPU? It would take the load off of the CPU so that it can do its job more efficienly.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

20 minutes ago, Quinnerbone said:

Hi everyone i need your help well my friend does and me too but here it goes. My friend and i built his new pc:

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/DaBudderBatManKing/saved/vwZ48d

And is only getting 40fps in minecraft on crap settings with optifine anyway we can get it to run 60 with out overclocking? Also i need a new pc i was going with this build:

But if it can't run minecraft when recording at 30 fps then idk maybe you guys can subbmit a build that is under $400 for me so I can make more yt videos but that can wait what about my friend? Thanks for the responds -Quinn

Your friend needs a GPU, I doubt the one on the motherboard is very good. Try to pick up a 750ti or 950.

DO NOT get that PSU for your build, get an EVGA 430 at the least but a 500B would be nice, you'll also need a GPU.

19 minutes ago, don_svetlio said:

The motherboard has onboard video.

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

25 minutes ago, Quinnerbone said:

maybe you guys can subbmit a build that is under $400 for me so I can make more yt videos but that can wait what about my friend?

I haven't played minecraft, so I don't know what sort of CPU power it requires - I would think it doesn't need much though, and someone more familiar with it could be more specific.

In any case, both those builds use very low-end processors. It may not be possible to do what you want for $400

For the first build, I'd suggest upgrading the CPU to an FX-6350 and getting an additional RAM stick - not so much for the quantity of RAM, but to enable dual-channel mode.

For your build, I'd suggest a better CPU - which may involve a different motherboard as well - if you want to record while playing. (I'd lean towards an i5-something)

A sieve may not hold water, but it will hold another sieve.

i5-6600, 16Gigs, ITX Corsair 250D, R9 390, 120Gig M.2 boot, 500Gig SATA SSD, no HDD

Just now, ShadowTechXTS said:

Your friend needs a GPU, I doubt the one on the motherboard is very good. Try to pick up a 750ti or 950.

DO NOT get that PSU for your build, get an EVGA 430 at the least but a 500B would be nice, you'll also need a GPU.

The motherboard has onboard video.

EVGA W1 are utter shit. On the same level as the one in OP's build. B1 are crappy as well. S12II or TS 430W

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

24 minutes ago, Quinnerbone said:

Ah, a Logitech arson box and no GPU. Seems like victory.

I'd look at something powered by an Athlon X4 880K with an RX 460. Should come in under budget and accomplish what you need it to.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

39 minutes ago, Quaker said:

I haven't played minecraft, so I don't know what sort of CPU power it requires - I would think it doesn't need much though, and someone more familiar with it could be more specific.

In any case, both those builds use very low-end processors. It may not be possible to do what you want for $400

For the first build, I'd suggest upgrading the CPU to an FX-6350 and getting an additional RAM stick - not so much for the quantity of RAM, but to enable dual-channel mode.

For your build, I'd suggest a better CPU - which may involve a different motherboard as well - if you want to record while playing. (I'd lean towards an i5-something)

Thank you :D