Selling my OP rig

So, at the 8th anniversary of my old machine, I am planning to sell it along with the 1440x900 monitor. I have a perfectly usable desktop right now(below) and I have attached the pic of the old rig just for the fun. 

The specs are:

dual core E2180 2.0 GHz.

Asus GT 210

1GBx2 DDR2

DVD writer

256 GB HDD

Some 280W PSU

Some proprietary case

Some proprietary MoBo

A CPU cooler that sounds like it can wake up the neighbor. 

I have a copy of windows 7 professional installed on this(not activated yet) and have a proper key for it. I also have key and ISO for windows 10 education. So  I was thinking if people really care about it and will they pay more if I give them the system with genuine copy of windows. Also what should I price the thing( with and without windows and with the monitor). 

The monitor looks pretty decent BTW even with today's standards. I would sell that for like 60-70$ alone. It's 19" in size and doesn't have horrible viewing angles. 

Any suggestions except "burn it as a sacrifice to satan" are welcome. 

IMG_20160814_170311.jpg

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

Laptop: Lenovo Yoga 710(Kaby Lake)

Phone: Oneplus 3

Tablet: iPad air 2

120-150 USD with the monitor maybe? Seems pretty old!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

1 minute ago, Castdeath97 said:

120-150 USD with the monitor maybe? Seems pretty old!

It's 8 years old. And it was entry level when I purchased it. 120-150$ seems like a decent value. Also what about the windows activation thing? 

Home PC: i5 6402P | Kingston HyperX 8GBx2 | Gigabyte G1 gaming GTX 1060 | Kingston UV400 240GB | WD blue 1TB Gigabyte H110m-S2 Cooler Master B500 v2

1 minute ago, Shubham Yadav said:

It's 8 years old. And it was entry level when I purchased it. 120-150$ seems like a decent value. Also what about the windows activation thing? 

Don't think you can run windows 10 in it (the GT 210 probably doesn't support it but you can check). I would just used the windows 7 key and sell it with it.

Pascal laptops guide

Win 10 will run on it @Castdeath97 GPU is not a factor if it can or cant run it. I have an old Athlon X4 5600+ that is running just fine on Win 10 for my inlaws. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

oh and... HOLY DUSTY BALLS BATMAN!!!

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

3 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

Win 10 will run on it @Castdeath97 GPU is not a factor if it can or cant run it. I have an old Athlon X4 5600+ that is running just fine on Win 10 for my inlaws. 

My old AIO refuses to upgrade to 10 because of its GT 210M (at least that's what the windows upgrade tool says).

Pascal laptops guide

18 minutes ago, legacy99 said:

oh and... HOLY DUSTY BALLS BATMAN!!!

If you think this is dusty, you have no idea how it looked a few days ago when I cleaned it. Basically the remaining dust has stuck to the surface and it will be a chore of the guy who buys it. 

1 hour ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

$30 and $20 for the monitor.

I already got an offer for 100$. Thinking of turning it down. Instead of 50$ I would rather burn it and enjoy the view. 

5 minutes ago, Shubham Yadav said:

I already got an offer for 100$. Thinking of turning it down. Instead of 50$ I would rather burn it and enjoy the view. 

I want to live where you live. Someone wants that for $100, To be fair, I was selling a similar specced PC for $100, then they told me what they were using it for, so I told the person to create a VM instead of buying it.

14 minutes ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I want to live where you live. Someone wants that for $100, To be fair, I was selling a similar specced PC for $100, then they told me what they were using it for, so I told the person to create a VM instead of buying it.

You really don't. Here PC parts cost 30-50% higher than most countries and it's just sad. The build you see in my signature cost me about 1000$. It's even sadder if you want to buy a monitor since the high end ones with 1440p and 144Hz cost above 1200$. 

That's mainly the reason why I can sell this at higher rates. Because everything costs a lot. Not to mention I am bundling a keyboard, a mouse and a front camera into the deal, and the monitor looks nice too. 

5 minutes ago, Shubham Yadav said:

You really don't. Here PC parts cost 30-50% higher than most countries and it's just sad. The build you see in my signature cost me about 1000$. It's even sadder if you want to buy a monitor since the high end ones with 1440p and 144Hz cost above 1200$. 

That's mainly the reason why I can sell this at higher rates. Because everything costs a lot. Not to mention I am bundling a keyboard, a mouse and a front camera into the deal, and the monitor looks nice too. 

Where do you live?

1 minute ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

Where do you live?

India. The customs are 37% for most components.