Coolmaster 430 elite budget cooler?

I am using a stock cooler looking to upgrade for a cheap good budget cooler :) that will fit the COOLMASTER 430 ELITE.. :) any idea what cooler?

Just now, Blackhole890 said:

212 series, but make you sure that your mobo is compatible with this cooler

I have a Z97 E2200 motherboard Socket LGA 1150 Work?

Should be good. The 212 series is supposedly compatible with all LGA 115x mobos.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3,5GHz

-Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3i

Motherboard: MSI B150 PC Mate LGA1151 ATX

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-2133MHz

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 White

-Fans: 3x Corsair HD120 1x Corsair AF140L

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW

PSU: Corsair CX600M

Storage: Crucial BX200 240GB SSD (System disk) + Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD (Storage)

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Partpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wPhTtJ

What cpu do you have and what's wrong with the stock cooler?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

What cpu do you have and what's wrong with the stock cooler?

im trying to overclock my g3258 to 4.2ghz ... STOCK cooler is going to kill my cpu

Just now, epicregister said:

im trying to overclock my g3258 to 4.2ghz ... STOCK cooler is going to kill my cpu

If your temps are already too high, your cooler is probably not correctly mounted or your voltage setting is too high. Many people have reached 4.5ghz+ with the stock cooler.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

If your temps are already too high, your cooler is probably not correctly mounted. Many people have reached 4.5ghz+ with the stock cooler.

I get 39c-46c idle When i play games i get 69c MaX   

NOTE IGPU i am only using my igpu for 2-3 more days until i get my 1060 on tues

1 minute ago, epicregister said:

I get 39c-46c idle When i play games i get 69c MaX   

NOTE IGPU i am only using my igpu for 2-3 more days until i get my 1060 on tues

Idle temps don't really matter and you're fine up to 80-90c at load.

my gtx 460  EVGA se attend to get really hot... i blame the paste so i am getting new paste on tues aswell not sure what the temp was but it was hot . i blame the paste because its such an old card and stuff

my gtx 460  EVGA se attend to get really hot... i blame the paste so i am getting new paste on tues aswell not sure what the temp was but it was hot . i blame the paste because its such an old card and stuff

How are you sure it's too hot if you haven't seen the temps? You can check your temps with software like Msi Afterburner. 

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

How are you sure it's too hot if you haven't seen the temps? You can check your temps with software like Msi Afterburner. 

I never knew bout msi afterburner until last week :P Thats how i got my cpu temp . i kept my hand on the top plate of the card only 1 finger on the side of card ONLY 1 FINGER ON THE SIDE . it was blazing hot  

2 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The chip is really big for the evga 460se how should i apply "x" "+'' "o"

i kept my hand on the top plate of the card only 1 finger on the side of card ONLY 1 FINGER ON THE SIDE . it was blazing hot  

That's normal. Check your temps instead of measuring with your finger. 

15 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

That's normal. Check your temps instead of measuring with your finger. 

Ye my fault i already cleant it off with isoproly how should i apply the after market "z5 deepcool" paste?

6 hours ago, epicregister said:

Ye my fault i already cleant it off with isoproly how should i apply the after market "z5 deepcool" paste?

An * shape of whatever spreads it out to cover the whole gpu. If the paste isn't that thick, you can put Saran wrap on your finger to spread out the paste.