Good power bank with built in charging for galaxy s7?

AlanAlan

I have a galaxy s7 and I want some portable charging and I want a power bank that integrates a s7 charging cable. What is a fast and safe power bank under $15 ?

Don't go cheap on that. Save your sheckles, pick up an Anker PowerCore with quickCharge built in, worth every dime for my S7 edge.

2 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

fast -- safe -- under $15

those 3 do not go together...

- beyond usb power negotiation i dont know of any power bank that's "faster" than others

- dont buy chinesium, and you'll be fine.

- if you're fine with having next to no capacity, you'll find some great deals below $15 :P

So... you want any battery bank that is under $15 then? No idea what you mean by "integrates a s7 charging cable"

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

1 minute ago, MblaZe7run said:

So... you want any battery bank that is under $15 then? No idea what you mean by "integrates a s7 charging cable"

that it has a regular micro usb cable built in? :P (unless if the s7 uses type c, which in that case.. good luck xD)

4 minutes ago, manikyath said:

that it has a regular micro usb cable built in? :P (unless if the s7 uses type c, which in that case.. good luck xD)

It doesn't :P It used Micro-B. And yeah, not Type-C packs (N6P here, frustrating). OP, all battery packs I've ever experienced uses Micro-B to charge.

If you can shell out another $5, this is an amazing option. One of two that I own, and carry with me daily. The other I carry is the 20kmAh version that is Lightning cable charging compatible.

From experience: Don't buy a crappy battery, buy from respectable and reputable brands. Battery degradation is a thing that happens. My 6600mAh PNY charger only holds about 5000mAh capacity after 6 months. My 20kmAh Aukey still holds within 100mAh of that capacity after a full year.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

5 minutes ago, MblaZe7run said:

It doesn't :P It used Micro-B. And yeah, not Type-C packs (N6P here, frustrating). OP, all battery packs I've ever experienced uses Micro-B to charge.

If you can shell out another $5, this is an amazing option. One of two that I own, and carry with me daily. The other I carry is the 20kmAh version that is Lightning cable charging compatible.

From experience: Don't buy a crappy battery, buy from respectable and reputable brands. Battery degradation is a thing that happens. My 6600mAh PNY charger only holds about 5000mAh capacity after 6 months. My 20kmAh Aukey still holds within 100mAh of that capacity after a full year.

i have a pair of these with sponsorship printed on them: http://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/12835062/10_200mAh_portable_charger_power_bank.html

they're decent units, but sadly the controller in them is really derpy, and seemingly every "rebrand" (really, companies buy these by the pallet with their logo printed on them to sell them as their own) charges like $30 and up for them...

EDIT: or this guy that probably got stupidly rich off them...

18 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i have a pair of these with sponsorship printed on them: http://www.diytrade.com/china/pd/12835062/10_200mAh_portable_charger_power_bank.html

they're decent units, but sadly the controller in them is really derpy, and seemingly every "rebrand" (really, companies buy these by the pallet with their logo printed on them to sell them as their own) charges like $30 and up for them...

EDIT: or this guy that probably got stupidly rich off them...

23 minutes ago, MblaZe7run said:

27 minutes ago, manikyath said:

29 minutes ago, BrownZeus said:

Don't go cheap on that. Save your sheckles, pick up an Anker PowerCore with quickCharge built in, worth every dime for my S7 edge.

Guys i am just going to buy this

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Ultra-Compact-Fast-Charging-Technology/dp/B01CU1EC6Y/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1471101596&sr=8-11&keywords=anker+powerbank

with a short micro usb cable.

16 minutes ago, AlanAlan said:

Not a bad brand at all, but I will say, $5 more for 7000mAh is more than worth it. It's your money and I can't spend it for you, but if I could, I would spend differently.

15 minutes ago, MblaZe7run said:

Not a bad brand at all, but I will say, $5 more for 7000mAh is more than worth it. It's your money and I can't spend it for you, but if I could, I would spend differently.

can you link me to it?

Just now, AlanAlan said:

can you link me to it?

59 minutes ago, MblaZe7run said:

Already did ;)