Icemodz LED Strips Mini Review

Artem

Hey guys, I just wanted to do a little before and after for those of you who want to get led strips and don't know which ones to get. I got Icemodz ones and I am very impressed, both with the led strips and with customer service. First off, I ordered from Icemodz because Linus seemed to give them a good review. The second reason was they were a bit cheaper than other companies. I paid $32.62 for two 12 inch-fan header, white led strips with molex adapters. That was with a 10% facebook coupon code. Once I placed my order, I received my led strips four business day later, which is impressive, since Iceland is not very close to Washington state. Upon opening the led strips, I noticed that I have received the wrong ones because they were just plain molex led strips with fan header to molex adapters. So I contacted Icemodz through facebook, to which he replied exactly 30 minutes later, and let him know what I had received. He said that he would ship out new strips the following day and again, I received them four business day later. Overall, I had a great experience with Icemodz.

Now about the led strips. Super bright, black PCB, long and beautiful sleeved cables, black fan headers(or molex), very sturdy connection between wires and led strip with heat shrink covering everything up, and 3m sticky backing.

Here are a bunch of pictures taken in different angles and lighting conditions for those of you who want to see each angle and lighting condition. Keep in mind that it is less bright with the side panel on because the window in the Arc midi r2 is tinted. This also gives people and idea of what white led strips will look like with a clear, and tinted window. I put one strip on the top edge, and one on the bottom edge.

Thanks @Icemodz

Before led strips:

WQfRZM0.jpg

Cd8sU1o.jpg

eoriu5J.jpg

YqIYD3I.jpg

After led strips:

Nql3elC.jpg

ArJqTdK.jpg

zVl12ad.jpg

OxQTCym.jpg

2E23SSG.jpg

ZbaR0Oh.jpg

HUT8xSj.jpg

XOcfOLe.jpg

iH2Qw3P.jpg

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

I did make one topic, but put it in two sections because this could be a review as well...

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

Wow! they look much brighter than I thought they would :) thanks for showing! xD

I too was surprised, so I made this so people that are on the fence could buy them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, those are so bright. They make the whole system completely visible in the dark.

• 2 weeks later...