Best Sprint Phone

Katsunaka

Alright, I'm upgrading my company phone's. 

Currently it's the LG G3. I've grown tired of it. I'm looking to get away from a LG device. I've played with the newer G5 and didn't like it. 

It's main use is for business. Text, email, and so on. I have a personal phone and I have a business phone. 

I'm looking for what's the best ANDROID phone that works on Sprint. I don't want to hear about phones that need "flashed" or "unlocked" to work. I honestly don't care about my phone enough to want to mess with it beyond what I already do.

Must haves:

Battery life is priority one

Ease of use (all my employees will get the same phone I do)

Fast charging 

Water resistant if possible

Can take a few drops (inside an Otterbox Case)

I give my employees the same phone I get, with a screen protector on inside an otterbox case. I'm a car hauler, my phone will be abused, dropped, and more than likely thrown at some point. 

Been eyeing the Note 7,  but I haven't used a Note phone since the 2. 

What's out there, what is king. 

also, I absolutely hate iPhones. Don't care for anything Apple. 

Samsung S7.  Water resistant/water proof.  Also has fast charging and wireless charging so no dumb cables to fiddle with.  The S7 is probably the best Android device you can get.

i5 12600k | ASRock Z690M-ITX 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA 2080 Super Black | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB + 980 1TB | Corsair RMx 650W | Thermaltake Tower 100 White

definitely the s7 if money isn't an issue.  The s7 or s7 edge are the sharks of the phone market at the moment.

1 hour ago, Gamessys said:

Samsung S7.  Water resistant/water proof.  Also has fast charging and wireless charging so no dumb cables to fiddle with.  The S7 is probably the best Android device you can get.

Basically. Nailed it on that sir

9 hours ago, josh7800 said:

definitely the s7 if money isn't an issue.  The s7 or s7 edge are the sharks of the phone market at the moment.

Well S7 it is. 

I might pick up the note 7 for me and the s7 for them. Use my phone as a little notepad. Plus being able to mobilely sign pdfs is a help too. Ive done it in the past withmy finger but that stylus will help. 

Now gotta see who wants what color and see if theres options on cases. My dispatcher is the only female and its pink/purple everything for her.

What a great boss you are....  :o

If it is not broken, let's fix till it is. 

3 hours ago, mrchow19910319 said:

What a great boss you are....  :o

I do it for them to always have some way to call if they need serviced or need to get ahold of someone. Plus i hate hearing that excuse " my phone didnt have service".

I pay for the company phone, sirius satellite radio, new trucks and trailers. All i ask is them not to lie about damage and to clean their truck at the end of the work week. 

Id rather spend a little more and make them all happy than to have some ome quit in the middle of a big rush. 

Every person Ive hired is still working here. No ones quit, no complaints and I have guys from other companies willing to come work for me if i need them. 

Plus around Thanksgiving and Christmas im always invited over for some food. 

I pay them 30% of what the truck makes. With chances to go up. Drive a full year with no tickets, go up 1% more. Same for driving a year with no tickets. Drive 500k miles no accidents, tickets or damage go to 40%. 

I have 4 other drivers so far they make somewhere between 32% to 37%. Per load. If the load pays 1000 bucks, 32% (or their specific pay amount) they get 320. 

I told them all this upfront, that hard work will pay off here.  I pay them, the company phone bill, diesel, maintenance, washes. If its related to the truck or making money I cover it. 

In 3 years, i went from 1 truck to 5. All brand new trucks, trailers, tools, chains, straps. Every truck i own is almost 77k to be road roady. Between how much it costs to buy it, the trailer, getting its stickers, mudflaps, side steps, cb, and everything else. 

Ive got more work some weeks than I can deal with. I think sometimes I might take the bank up on their offer of a 250k credit line to buy 4 more trucks. 

3 hours ago, Katsunaka said:

snip 

You are a genius....

8 minutes ago, mrchow19910319 said:

You are a genius....

Not really a genius. Just following advice from a good mentor.

My mentor hauls his own cars for his chain of dealers, it's how he pays his guys and I've yet to see one of his guys say how high when he said jump. His guys work consistently work 7 days a week, I've never once heard them complain. So when he said that's how he paid his guys, I decided to pay mine the same.

All my truck drivers are older than I am(29 for me). They actually don't mind working for me because of the incentives, the reminders that I always tell them, if you need it for the truck and you feel it'll help you get it done faster, with better results, then here it is. 

I personally clear 3500 bucks a week in my paycheck alone.  My average truck driver paycheck is just under 2500 a week. My dispatcher is salaried at 50k at year. 

I bust my ass, and I expect the same. Im out there in a polo shirt, and shorts(summertime) meeting customers, talking with them. Then once thats all done, I'm out next to my guys doing the same job. I may be the boss, but I'm far from lazy.

Just my work ethic. If I keep this up, my financial planner/account says I could technically let the employees run the place and enjoy life by 40. 

It's how I enjoy PCs as a hobby, cars and motorcycles. 

I own a house, with 2 car garage, a 2016 Infiniti Q70 5.6L, 2007 Yamaha R6. Other than the car payment, mortgage, and monthly ulitilies, insurance, and healthcare. I'm debt free. The house has about 100k to go before its mine free and clear, the car has 45k to go. 150k before it's just monthly bills that can't be paid off completely.

3 hours ago, Katsunaka said:

snip

wow.