Study says teens who play video games do better at school

30 minutes ago, VerticalDiscussions said:

Pretty much, exept maths for me doesnt work LOL

I was that guy who was a pain in the ass in class, slept during the rest of class and aced every exam with everyone scratching their head

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

29 minutes ago, Scruffy90 said:

-snip-

I was that guy, that while in class was sharp and got very little. Got home, pick up my notes and study for 2-3 hours. Next day, test. Everyone be like "Omg teacher, harder please". 2 days later somehow the teacher gets those exams corrected (Computer architecture exams btw about cpu links, how it works and communicates, etc), 14 out of 20. The guy was like "...." and i was like "He told me in the day of the exam that quantity isnt quality". Turns out that if i got the best grade in the class, quantity sometimes matter uh? And it happened on the 2nd exam, where i got another 14 out of 20 and was the best grade in the class Xd. Loved that subject in a way.

Groomlake Authority