I have a very low ppd....And not adding to my stats :(

Best bet is to check the log file via the advanced view and see if you notice any errors. If you have any questions about it, post back...

All the log has for my CPU is dates 

******************************* Date: 2013-10-09 *******************************
******************************* Date: 2013-10-10 *******************************
******************************* Date: 2013-10-10 *******************************
******************************* Date: 2013-10-11 *******************************

Ya, looks like something going wrong. - Start a new post, in there post a screen shot of the advanced view with the CPU core highlighted so we can get some details on it.

All the log has for my CPU is dates 

******************************* Date: 2013-10-09 *******************************
******************************* Date: 2013-10-11 *******************************

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Okay now I have something more....It is not adding my folding to my stats :( I have been folding 5-8 hours a day all week and this is what I get :( Oh and the few points there are when my friend folded on his pc for a short time (He uses my id)

4NnqE.png

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Well, thinking about this - if you are only folding 5-8 hours a day, at say 20K PPD, you actually take a bit of a hit, so think maybe 5K PPD. But, are you meeting deadlines?

Go into your log, via the advanced view, and see what you see. In there, you can check the check box to isolate the log to each folding slot. Check them, see if there are any issues or errors. They may not be being completed in time.

If anything in the log looks weird, post it here for us to look at.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Well, thinking about this - if you are only folding 5-8 hours a day, at say 20K PPD, you actually take a bit of a hit, so think maybe 5K PPD. But, are you meeting deadlines?

Go into your log, via the advanced view, and see what you see. In there, you can check the check box to isolate the log to each folding slot. Check them, see if there are any issues or errors. They may not be being completed in time.

If anything in the log looks weird, post it here for us to look at.

Nope nothing bad in the log....And I have been making all the dead lines :)

I just do not get it....But it is what it is!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Nope nothing bad in the log....And I have been making all the dead lines :)

I just do not get it....But it is what it is!

go into the advanced control, clikc configure, and look under the advanced tab. make sure that the verbosity is set to 3.

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC

Ya, looks like something going wrong. - Start a new post, in there post a screen shot of the advanced view with the CPU core highlighted so we can get some details on it.

As of this morning everything is running fine. Unfortunately there was no record of any kind of errors. Oh well.

Okay I think I fixed it :)

4Q9vt.png