I have a very low ppd....And not adding to my stats :(

So what do you think is going on?

Sorry I am new to this it just seems kinda low :(

4Lr2A.png

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

So what do you think is going on?

Sorry I am new to this it just seems kinda low :(

4Lr2A.png

What core is your CPU running on?

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

What core is your CPU running on?

You mean this?

4Lrhv.png

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

You mean this?

4Lrhv.png

Yep, that.

This will give you an overview on what F@H cores are available.

http://fahwiki.net/index.php/Cores

And too my knowledge the PPD that you get is higly dependent on the core and WU that you receive and since your PPD is much lower then what your CPU is capable of I would be guessing that's the reason.

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

if you just started, you need to finish 10 cpu work units to be eligible for bonus points.

also, read the faq to see how to setup advanced cores for your flu if you already didn't do that

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

you call that low? i get 5K for my 7950... maybe it'll go up next WU

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

you call that low? i get 5K for my 7950... maybe it'll go up next WU

wow thats low, what flag are you using? 

And then you realize your shoes are filled with peanut butter, what then?! >:L

wow thats low, what flag are you using? 

full.... ow yea, my i5 3570K has like 1000....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Did you set up flags for your client to receive Core17 WU? Most of the Core16 WU are almost gone. I actually haven't gotten a core16 WU since Core17 came out. 

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Yeah I'm running the advanced flag and with my 7850 and getting an estimated 19500 to 20000 ppd. And with the advanced flag i haven't seen anything other than Core17 since they came out. So maybe try that and see if it helps.

Edit: holy fluctuation Batman! its dropped to 10000 ppd... :/

Yeah I'm running the advanced flag and with my 7850 and getting an estimated 19500 to 20000 ppd. And with the advanced flag i haven't seen anything other than Core17 since they came out. So maybe try that and see if it helps.

You should be constantly getting core17 WU. Did you make sure that you put the flags in the client correct?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

Did you set up flags for your client to receive Core17 WU? Most of the Core16 WU are almost gone. I actually haven't gotten a core16 WU since Core17 came out. 

flags? where do is set those flags?

My entire system gets 3k....

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

You should be constantly getting core17 WU. Did you make sure that you put the flags in the client correct?

Sorry if I've worded that badly, it seems you've misunderstood what I've said. I've only had Core17's since they came out, the advanced flag is working a charm  :)

don't worry about the estimated ppd in the f@h client, the 7810 and 7811 cores mess it up quite badly.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe

@natkoui

Guys, guys! Keep on track to the OP post. :) Want to talk about YOUR GPU PPD? Start another post. :)

Your GPU, read the sticky FAQ in this section - it will explain the slot options for your GPU.

Your CPU - PPD calculations can fluctuate a LOT. Also, make sure you have the passkey entered and you need to complete 10 WU to get bonus points.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

Guys, guys! Keep on track to the OP post. :) Want to talk about YOUR GPU PPD? Start another post. :)

Your GPU, read the sticky FAQ in this section - it will explain the slot options for your GPU.

Your CPU - PPD calculations can fluctuate a LOT. Also, make sure you have the passkey entered and you need to complete 10 WU to get bonus points.

Okay....

I have the gpu set up like you say.

But I only get 2000 ppd of my cpu at all times :(

Okay....

I have the gpu set up like you say.

But I only get 2000 ppd of my cpu at all times :(

your cpu PPD looks quite low... you should be getting ~4k ppd, my 8350 (at stock, for the moment) gets estimates of just over 7k PPD, on the same core.

is there anything that might be eating up processing power?

Former Teksyndicate Forum Moderator, IT student

my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/FnC

your cpu PPD looks quite low... you should be getting ~4k ppd, my 8350 (at stock, for the moment) gets estimates of just over 7k PPD, on the same core.

is there anything that might be eating up processing power?

Nope but is now at 2500 ppd :) so I am some what happy 

im getting low ppd aswell today i think it is the wu's

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

My 660 gets 30,000ish and fluctuates 10k

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

My 660 gets 30,000ish and fluctuates 10k

Wow!!

I don't think my CPU has done any work in the past two days.

Best bet is to check the log file via the advanced view and see if you notice any errors. If you have any questions about it, post back...

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99