$30 Mechanical blue switch keyboard

dtaflorida

Saw a deal, here ya go.

TOMOKO 87-Key USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard w/ Blue Switches (MMC023) on sale for $38.99 - $9 w/ promotional code BHGVGT4X = $29.99. Shipping is free with prime 

Dunno how long the code will last.

You can complain about the non-cherry, quality, etc, but this is in the price range of a membrane keyboard. And you don't win cheap membrane users over with $170 keyboards. You win them over with a keyboard that costs the same as their keyboard but still feels like a mechanical.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

I have one and actually reviewed it both on my website (which I can't link for obvious reasons) and here on LTT. In Europe they use the VicTsing brand, although both models are the same ANSI layout (which in my opinion doesn't make much sense in Europe, where almost all keyboards are sold with an ISO layout).

To be honest, it's a really decent keyboard. It didn't lead me to ditch my Das, but I keep it connected to my testing ITX build. :)