My headphones are louder on Macbook then my Gaming PC why?

Call Of Dookie

I have 2 sets of headphones (Beats,Vmoda) 

When I listen to my music on my Macbook with both headphones it sounds so much louder & better. Why? Do I need an headphone amp or what do I need to buy to fix this difference.

The Settings are the same. I listen to Itunes on both computers but will an amp fix the difference?

if its not in the settings a simple guess would be the audio output is just better on your mac.

I have 2 sets of headphones (Beats,Vmoda) 

When I listen to my music on my Macbook with both headphones it sounds so much louder & better. Why? Do I need an headphone amp or what do I need to buy to fix this difference.

The Settings are the same. I listen to Itunes on both computers but will an amp fix the difference?

mac might have better audio hardware (and software for that matter) then your gaming pc

you also havent stated if your pc has a dedicated sound card.. if no card and if its an old mobo then you might have a really bad onboard sound solution

like others have said, check your settings, so windows speaker settings, check your output settings (this can sometimes be an issue as it may have the volume for a particular device like headphones in this case, turned down)

side tracking a little bit, mac speakers are bloody amazing! so loud for a laptop and not bad quality

Spoiler

Gaming/Engineering PC: -i7 6700K, 4-4.2GHz "Eleanor" -ASUS ROG HERO VIII MOBO -16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair (2x8GB) -Gigabyte Windforce 980Ti OC edition (1405MHz GPU clock) -H110i GT Corsair CPU Water cooler -980GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD -Corsair 450D ATX Case -RM850i Corsair PSU (Modular) -28” 4K Samsung -27” 1080p Samsung 

I think the problem is no sound card. I built my computer this summer and the motherboard was pretty new & I paid over 100 bucks. So install a sound card for better sound?

Nonononono... If your motherboard is new, then you don't need a soundcard. If you want your music louder just get an external amp.