Does any 1 have any chance of winning from India?

Sagar Das

plz correct me if i am wrong, but most of the giveaways winners win, who lives in usa, or australia, or uk, aahhh....... I don't know, does any 1 knows who won in asia other than taipei, we know, know the reason, why I am excluding taipei.....

I have no idea if an Indian (or other Asian) has won before, but there's no technical reason why you won't win.

A majority of the viewers, and thus a majority of the contest entrants, are from US, Canada, the UK, and Australia.

So if you're from India, the odds of an Indian winning are simply lower because there's not as many entering the contest to begin with.

Of course, that does mean that the odds you you being the Indian that wins is higher than me being the Canadian that wins, because there are way more Canadians entering. So if a Canadian did win, the odds it would be me are far lower.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

the shiping cost is also, It will be a big price to, pay to ship to india,may be that would a another reason