Which thermal pads do I need? [GTX770-DC2OC-2GD5]

Unbr34k4bl3

Hello everyone.
So I just bought two GPU's with a watercooler ontop.
I'm wanting to put the air cooler back on, and I'm curious to know which thermal pads I need for the ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB .
I was not able to find anything online (apart from "Can you use thermal paste instead of pads?" Stuff which obviously doesn't work.)

If anyone could help me out, that'd be awesome!
Thanks in advance! :D

First of all, kudos for not using thermal paste! Secondly, it may be easier to find the thickness of the thermal pads, then cut them to size rather than buying a precut set of pads. Did the previous owner not save the thermal pads?

One more thing, if there are pads on the water block, you may want to find if those are the correct thickness. Squirt the right amount of thermal compound onto the GPU die, then press down the cooler onto the card (you want to imprint the pads with the shape of the modules), and lift it back up. If you get good spread on the GPU and the pads have the shapes on them from the VRM and memory modules, then you can use those while you wait for the right thermal pads. If you notice very little movement of the thermal interface material and large dinosaur imprints on the thermal pads, or you notice spread out thermal compound and no shape imprints on the modules, then definitely look for new thermal pads. Remember, the imprints on the thermal pads might be hard to find, even if they're working properly! 

Edited by kimsejin5

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

8 minutes ago, kimsejin5 said:

First of all, kudos for not using thermal paste! Secondly, it may be easier to find the thickness of the thermal pads, then cut them to size rather than buying a precut set of pads. Did the previous owner not save the thermal pads?

The previous owner did not save them unfortunately. That's why I'm asking here. :P
I was thinking either way to buy a full size pad because I bought both of his GPU's so I'm not sure either way how many I need. <_<