Okay so I posted about this the other day but I was uneducated about the topic.

So here's the deal, I have a Asrock h170a-X1

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H170A-X1/

It's brand new. I get the three beep error code indicating that there is NO MEMORY installed.

This apparently means there is no ram installed, or by no memory, no hard drive?

Anyways so I don't know what's the issue I called Asrock and they told me my ram isn't compatible so I go and buy specifically non ECC 2133mhz RAM and STILL no success.

I think I'm going to bring it back to the store, but what do you think is causing this? What can I do?

3 minutes ago, CrunchyShadow said:

Okay so I posted about this the other day but I was uneducated about the topic.

So here's the deal, I have a Asrock h170a-X1

http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H170A-X1/

It's brand new. I get the three beep error code indicating that there is NO MEMORY installed.

This apparently means there is no ram installed, or by no memory, no hard drive?

Anyways so I don't know what's the issue I called Asrock and they told me my ram isn't compatible so I go and buy specifically non ECC 2133mhz RAM and STILL no success.

I think I'm going to bring it back to the store, but what do you think is causing this? What can I do?

it sounds like an issue with the board itsself thats for sure... without ram there is not much you can do to fix it, for example you probably can't reflash the bios because the board cant post at all without ram. your best bet would be returning it. The issue could be hardware related, or it could be a bios issue. Either way, there isnt much you can do about it.

Its automatic, just press this button!

May be dead dimm slots. Either that or the Ram is bricked. Either way, it's going to be kinda difficult to fix it since, well, you kinda need ram to do anything. 

Nothing.