Cosmos S Legend

stevenbergounis

Hallo everyone ! I am a happy owner of a Coolermaster Cosmos S RC1100, an old but classic case if i may say.

I created the topic, so i can share it with all the people here in the forum.

Back in Summer of 2012 i made some little holes and cut outs for cables on the motherboard tray, but nothing too extreme. The original build had a Asus Striker 2 Extreme motherboard, an intel Q9950 cpu, a Enermax Revolution 1200watt PSU and a MSI GTX 560Ti Hawk along with 4 gigabytes ddr3 Crusial ram 2000mhz.

On December 2012 i made the decision to mod it more by painting the case,changing some hardware (well most of them :-p )

and adding a watercooling loop ,my first succesfull one. The first was back in 2008 not succesfull thought.

I dont have a lot of photos ,but i hope you enjoy them, the Project Cosmos S Legend is still on going and is not fully polished and finished.

Hardware Specs (The final) :

Case : Cosmos s 1100 Modded

Motherboard : Gigabyte Z77 Sniper 3

CPU : intel i7 2700K (@ 5.00ghz)

RAM : Corsair Dominator GT 2133 mhz latency 9.9.9.24

GPU :MSI GTX 680 Lighning (with AquagraFX waterblock), i have one but i am thinkin for SLI

PSU : Enermax Revolution 1200watt with sleeved cables

SSD : 2x Corsair Force GT 120gb Raid 0

HDD :4x WD Red 3 tb

CPU waterblock and RAM from XSPC (waterblock is Raystorm)

1x Triple rad from XPSC EX series

1x single rad from Black Ice

Pump XSPC pump and raeservoir combo (i am thinkin to cange it to D5,the current one is a little bit noisy)

I can't upload the photos, it sais i have to resize them, but when i do and try again it gives me an error.

I will upload them on my facebook and i will post a link, i hope i can upload them here too.