Video editor's problem between mac and pc

I love mac os UI, but it runs on particular hardware and I want to use final cut x because of one time payment, premier is a monthly shit.

But fucking apple don't allow mac to be installed on PC, Yeah I can hackintosh it, but I don't want too.

Just want to know how many of you feel the same? just thumbs up

2 minutes ago, chitranjan said:

Just want to know how many of you feel the same? just thumbs up

Just get a nice top end mac book pro

im probably going to get a next gen 15" retina pro myself

that said, i am super happy with Adobe CC, and prefer it in some ways to FCX

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Agreed. However one of, if not the main reason apple is able to make such a fast and clean OS, is because they only have to have it work on a small amount of hardware. So they can optimize everything exactly for the hardware they make. Im guessing that if they put in all the effort to make MacOS work on all types of hardware, it would loose a lot of its clean, optimized form. At that point you might as well use windows. hahaha. (kidding, you'd have to really try to fuck up an OS thaaaat bad.)

1 minute ago, Dogeystyle said:

You can buy a full, non-monthly version of Premiere Pro.

premiere pro lack some features, it was some color correcting feature which i liked in cloud version.

3 minutes ago, sqzit said:

Agreed. However one of, if not the main reason apple is able to make such a fast and clean OS, is because they only have to have it work on a small amount of hardware. So they can optimize everything exactly for the hardware they make. Im guessing that if they put in all the effort to make MacOS work on all types of hardware, it would loose a lot of its clean, optimized form. At that point you might as well use windows. hahaha. (kidding, you'd have to really try to fuck up an OS thaaaat bad.)

How about letting geeks optimize hardware for their os, yeah again a fantasy they won't do that, idiot apple will won't have anything else then, too sell us.

4 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

Just get a nice top end mac book pro

im probably going to get a next gen 15" retina pro myself

that said, i am super happy with Adobe CC, and prefer it in some ways to FCX

yeah I am planning the same, just don't want to sell my kidney, because they love putting a hefty price on their products.

1 minute ago, chitranjan said:

yeah I am planning the same, just don't want to sell my kidney, because they love putting a hefty price on their products.

I disagree

go and find any other laptop with a full metal chassis, retina/high res display, 13 hours of battery life, a PCI-E based SSD, fast CPU, dedicated GPU, in a slim light chassis for that price

you will be paying the same for any other high end ultrabook, dell, acer, asus,  etc and most of them do not come close to the quality of the macbook

Plus the money you save with OSX etc

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, chitranjan said:

How about letting geeks optimize hardware for their os, yeah again a fantasy they won't do that, idiot apple will won't have anything else then, too sell us.

that would be great in a perfect world... but as it is, I can't think of a single piece of open source software that isn't complete junk (Blender is alright I suppose).

7 minutes ago, chitranjan said:

premiere pro lack some features, it was some color correcting feature which i liked in cloud version.

Adobe speedgrade I assume you mean, you can get tons of awesome colour correction plug ins for premiere etc