The 4gb or 8gb RX 480 for this mod?

lightning247S

GTA V is a game that really likes its vram, and the stupidly overkill graphics mods like that certainly do too.

and to be honest... just deck out the bit extra to get the 8GB RX480 if you're getting a new one...

8gb, but if you are playing GTA you may want to get a 1060 instead, because that game favors nvidia more than amd.

47 minutes ago, lightning247S said:

I want to know if this mod would run better on the 8gb rx 480 than the 4gb one. https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/naturalvision-photorealistic-gtav Thanks

Wow that mod looks great.   I've honestly been thinking about um, getting another copy of the game, yeah, let's go with that, just to go to town with mods and not have to worry about uninstalling and disabling for online. 

I'm using just over 4GB with this mod and few others with 4xMSAA@1080p.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |