Green and Black case (No Razer Pls)

Ive been looking for a cool looking green and black case, one that isn't the Razer case. These do not seem to exist. I kinda need help finding one that has support for a 280 MM rad or even 240, doesn't look like that Alienware shit and with a side panel. I tried finding the green and black version fo the H440 but much like the Sniper G1 motherboard it doesn't exist

1 minute ago, sad robot boy said:

Ive been looking for a cool looking green and black case, one that isn't the Razer case. These do not seem to exist. I kinda need help finding one that has support for a 280 MM rad or even 240, doesn't look like that Alienware shit and with a side panel. I tried finding the green and black version fo the H440 but much like the Sniper G1 motherboard it doesn't exist

A Phanteks Eclipse P400 with the LED turned to green,

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

A Phanteks Eclipse P400 with the LED turned to green,

That's pretty neat but I was looking for something with more green on the inside parts too

5 minutes ago, sad robot boy said:

That's pretty neat but I was looking for something with more green on the inside parts too

AFAIK it's your only other choice. Look for used stuff maybe?

Or wait until the thing comes back in stock on NCIX http://www.ncixus.com/products/?usaffiliateid=1000031504&sku=99172&vpn=CA-H440W-M3&manufacture=NZXT

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 minute ago, james_broad said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/CiT-Goblin-Gaming-Interior-Toolless/dp/B00I9XOSLW Not sure if this is up to the specs you want but its black and green? Bit on the cheaper side but who knows?? Never tried it so i can't recommend...

most of the cases look like this and while its nice, Im afraid Im looking for something like the Green H440, which I literally cannot find ANYWHERE

3 minutes ago, sad robot boy said:

most of the cases look like this and while its nice, Im afraid Im looking for something like the Green H440, which I literally cannot find ANYWHERE

Ah fair one... if i find anything ill let you know

1 minute ago, james_broad said:

Ah fair one... if i find anything ill let you know

thanks m'dude