I need help choosing a pc

I was looking to either buy a pc or build one but my budget is only $350. I would love it if a monitor was included in the cost of the pc. I have one samsung syncmaster B2330 and i was wondering wether i should get another or get something else but again my budget for this entire thing is only $350. The most intensive tasks i do are basic video editing, youtube video recording, and playing the games minecraft and From the Depths with my friends. Also i was wondering if i should just get a pc at my local freegeek because everything is so cheap there.

Just now, MightyMic said:

For $350 freegeek is your best bet

k. what about the monitor. should i scrap the syncmaster and get something else at freegeek? should i run two different sized displays? ask freegeek if the have two insanely cheap monitors and run a duel or triple monitor setup?

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

k. what about the monitor. should i scrap the syncmaster and get something else at freegeek? should i run two different sized displays? ask freegeek if the have two insanely cheap monitors and run a duel or triple monitor setup?

Since you're on such a tight budget, I'd keep the monitor. It's actually decent. 

At $350, you're never going to be able to game using three monitors, but if you'd like them for productivity, go for it. A tip on running multiple displays: try and get them as close in size as possible. My dad has a 27" and a 21" monitor and I can't use them at all because of the jump in size difference between the two monitors. I have a 21" and a 20" monitor and it's great for productivity.

1 minute ago, MightyMic said:

Since you're on such a tight budget, I'd keep the monitor. It's actually decent. 

At $350, you're never going to be able to game using three monitors, but if you'd like them for productivity, go for it. A tip on running multiple displays: try and get them as close in size as possible. My dad has a 27" and a 21" monitor and I can't use them at all because of the jump in size difference between the two monitors. I have a 21" and a 20" monitor and it's great for productivity.

K. Thanks for the advice