Which Saves me a lot on this 2 PC that my friend selling

Kardel81

for $1200

Xidax-branded tower
Asus Rampage V Extreme motherboard
MSI GeForce 980ti GTX graphics card
Intel i7-5930K CPU
16GB 2666mhz RAM
480GB Samsung SSD main hard drive (with Windows 10 Home OS)
4TB Western Digital HDD for additional storage
850W power supply
Blu-ray drive
Corsair liquid-cooling system
LCD Temperature and fan gauge

or for $700    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>. or $500 without the GPU of the following below

Corsair Obsidian 750D

MSI x99 SLI PLUS

nvidia geforce gtx 970 4gb

Intel i7-5820k CPU

32GB 2666Mhz RAM

500GB Samsung EVO SSD main hard drive (with Windows 10 Home OS)

2TB Toshiba 7,200rpm HDD

850W Power Supply

No blue or dvd 

Be Quite Dark Rock Cpu cooler

let me know which is better in performance for my buck since i dont want to buy cheap but performance wise its not good

using it on gaming Plus Virtual machine while gaming... 

Is this used? if it is then both are, in my opinion, overpriced for used components.

grab the $500 setup with no GPU and grab something like a 1070

that'll do fine

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

1 hour ago, Kardel81 said:

@007agentHP thanks and im thinking if i grab that i will get 1080

or is 1070 enough?

1070 is enough for ultra 1440p 

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

14 hours ago, Kardel81 said:

~snip~

Hey there :)

Just a note from me:

since you are getting second-hand storage devices I would strongly recommend to check their S.M.A.R.T. statuses first to make sure they are at good health and that your data will be safe on them. You can do that by using the diagnostic tools from the manufacturers and see if the drives pass all tests. For the WD drive that would be WD Data Lifeguard Diagnostic

Post back if you have any questions! 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

@Captain_WD oh cool thanks i will do that

and btw does thr S.M.A.R.T. status only for HDD? or everything has it jw sorry new in this thing

17 hours ago, Kardel81 said:

~snip~

You are most welcome :)

I'm not really sure I understand the question. The S.M.A.R.T. status stands for Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology and it is part of the HDD's firmware. You can check the individual S.M.A.R.T. status of each and every drive (HDD, SSD, SSHD, etc.) in your system with various tools. 

This article can serve you well in explaining in big details what the S.M.A.R.T. status is and what is its purpose and features.

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^

I would make a brand new build for 1000 dollars, it will perform better than the 1200 dollar USED pc.

@Captain_WD what im trying to say is is there a way to check other hardware parts to see if their healthy too or not but i research it already thanks ^^

On 29.07.2016 г. at 7:26 PM, Kardel81 said:

~snip~

Oh, in that case you can do stress tests and see if any of them give errors during them or have abnormal temperatures. It's different for each specific part. I'm glad you did the research. Feel free to post back if you have questions regarding any troubleshooting. Better safe than sorry. :)

Captain_WD.