My New build for £750

What do you think? Looking to run CSGO, Lol, BF1, ARK survival all at 1080p on 2 AOC 23" monitors... Settings ideally high-ultra at above 50FPS.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/66Pf9W

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£177.90 @ Amazon UK) 
Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-VD Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£48.26 @ Ebuyer) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  (£35.49 @ Ebuyer) 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (£38.10 @ Amazon UK) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£57.54 @ CCL Computers) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB Video Card  (£229.99 @ CCL Computers) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-03 Blue ATX Mid Tower Case  (£54.99 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit 
Software: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2016 Software 
Total: £642.27
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-27 12:19 BST+0100

If you meant that you want to play games on two monitors simultaneously at high-ultra settings with a decent framerate, I'm afraid that's impossible with this sort of setup.

I suggest getting a different SSD (V300 is rubbish) such as the Adata SP550 and a single stick of 8GB of RAM for future expansion (since the H110 only has two RAM slots).

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

looks solid, id personaly go with a wd drive over the seagate but to eachs own

Main system:

i7 6700k @4.8ghz 1.45v

ROG Maximus Hero VIII

Gigabyte G1 980ti Sli @1500 ghz

Samsung 950 pro 512gb

16gb G.Skill Ripjawz V @3400mhz 

Corsair H115i 280mm AIO

Corsair 400c Case

Corsair RM1000i

Backup/Older/Toys:

Intel i3 6100 @4.6ghz 1.52v

Asrock B150M Pro4/Hyper

Intel 750 series 400gb

Radeon Rx 470 XFX

Thermaltake Water 3.0 360mm AIO 

inWin 303 case

AMD Phenom II x4 940 @3.9ghz 1.65v

Gigabyte 780g mobo

Corsair H100 240mm AIO

Corsair Dominiator 8gb DDR2 @1066

Evga GTX 750ti FTW @1450mhz

Thermaltake Matrix case (modded)

"The best way to look stylish on a budget is to try second-hand, bargain hunting, and vintage" 

2 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

If you meant that you want to play games on two monitors simultaneously at high-ultra settings with a decent framerate, I'm afraid that's impossible with this sort of setup.

I suggest getting a different SSD (V300 is rubbish) such as the Adata SP550 and a single stick of 8GB of RAM for future expansion (since the H110 only has two RAM slots).

Oh no no no i just mean ill have one monitor open with like... twitter or itunes i dont know and then the game on the other! not 2 at once!

And is it a bad SSD? Thanks for the advice! and yeh if i want to upgrade i might just buy another 2 sticks of 8GB instead? because i want dual channel RAM at the moment

2 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Maybe consider a 240GB SSD, and maybe a GTX 1060?

I dont really think i will need 240GB because its just gonna hold windows and a couple of games that i play often... The rest of it will be on the HDD! And trust me i would prefer the 1060 but i literally cannot find it in stock anywhere and for a cheaper price the rx 480 loses about 5 FPS which isnt too much for the price difference so i think ill stick with the AMD GPU

1 minute ago, james_broad said:

I dont really think i will need 240GB because its just gonna hold windows and a couple of games that i play often... The rest of it will be on the HDD! And trust me i would prefer the 1060 but i literally cannot find it in stock anywhere and for a cheaper price the rx 480 loses about 5 FPS which isnt too much for the price difference so i think ill stick with the AMD GPU

Very true.

The system looks pretty solid, so I wish you good luck!

I edit my posts a lot.

1 minute ago, MrDrWho13 said:

Very true.

The system looks pretty solid, so I wish you good luck!

Cheers man.

7 minutes ago, james_broad said:

Oh no no no i just mean ill have one monitor open with like... twitter or itunes i dont know and then the game on the other! not 2 at once!

And is it a bad SSD? Thanks for the advice! and yeh if i want to upgrade i might just buy another 2 sticks of 8GB instead? because i want dual channel RAM at the moment

That's alright then.

The SSD is crappy because it's a bait and switch product from Kingston, where they fidgeted with the controllers and basically made them slow. Dual channel RAM won't make a considerable difference so I'd say it's better to go with one stick just for future expansion. Save the money and just buy one more stick once you plan to upgrade.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

1 minute ago, HKZeroFive said:

That's alright then.

The SSD is crappy because it's a bait and switch product from Kingston, where they fidgeted with the controllers and basically made them slow. Dual channel RAM won't make a considerable difference so I'd say it's better to go with one stick just for future expansion. Save the money and just buy one more stick once you plan to upgrade.

Well i cant argue with that! Thanks i will take your advice!