Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I am still building my computer I do not have any keyboard/mouse yet :(

I'm from the philippines......no headphones, A4TECH D-300 mouse, and an embarrassing CD-R king keyboard.....plss let me win. 

I currently have the CM Storm Devastator $30 keyboard and mouse combo, with a mouse pad from work.  Also a Turtle Beach PX3 headset I've had for 3 year, from when i played on PS3, with the mic broken off and zero padding on the head band.

My set up at the moment is

Mouse- Logitech G502

Keyboard- CM storm Devastator

Mouse Pad-  Random one, Not sure of the origin

Headset- Px22s from Turtlebeach

Cheap hp keyboard and a mouse from Walmart 

Logitech G710+ KB, G13 GP, and G600 Mouse. Roccat Kave XTD Headphones.

Well would be really nice to win i have some old Logitech's speakers and i am using a mic that is from some kind of singing game probably cost like 3 dollars or so... So would be great to get my self a head set :) My key board is a Razer's Blackwidow 2k14 edition and i don't like Razers product's my self anymore so would be great to try some other brand. And my mice is wireless Logitech's  M560 and it doesn't work too well anymore .

Currently just using my laptop's keyboard and  a Logitech m100r mouse. Hope to get that mechanical keyboard :D

I have a dell mouse dell keyboard

and sony headphones nothing great 

xD

My current system is pretty bad, my mouse is just a4tech x747 and it's pretty bad, mostly because of the button design, the sensor is not bad. My keyboard is just an old noname membrane keyboard, but pretty much I have nothing to complain about, my mouse pad is pretty good actually, it says "Genesis" on the corner, and it's big ;)  

I'm currently using the Microsoft 800 wireless keyboard and mouse set xD with the earphones that came with my phone. Living the dream right here!! :D 

I have a intex 3 dollar made in china keyboard (3 keys already ripped off), circle mouse probably (5$), a Philips headphone, no mouse pad destroying my mouse on table surface :/, a wooden straight chair with back pain ofcourse. Dont pity me i will wait for final result :D 

i actually have a "too many peripherals" problem going on as i have cables running from my room to different spots that i use my pc at.

this way i don't need to move my pc (witch is dying). i have usb hubs plugged into usb hubs.

however, i still need to move my mouse and monitor to each position. i don't got the kind of doe to just buy another monitor.

my periferals are supper basic. ps2 and usb keyboards that were included with pc purchases(no lighting or special keys). and a basic 2 button+ scroll wheal mouse(i don't even know dpi). my approach to periferals has been "minimum requirements" so it would be cool to have something special. and to not have to move my mouse a bunch.

Current Setup: Logitech K200 Keyboard and Razer Deathadder 

I'm using a genius mouse and a lenovo keyboard.Sadly that's all i can afford right now. Feenix Collection is awesome.I hope i can win.

Keep up the good work Linus. <3

I literally just have a generic wired mouse and a membrane keyboard. I seriously need a peripheral upgrade. I use ear pods for sound and I have a generic mouse pad. 

Keyboard is a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and mouse is Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000 and my headset is a Gioteck HC3 Stereo Headset and no mousepad

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 14TB combined HDD | macOS 14 Ventura, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 16.5 with Dopamine 2 + Trollstore 2

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

I'm using a logitech g303 gaming mouse with my 4790k core i7 and geforce gtx 750 graphic card!

• Everest Rampage KM-R1 Keyboard/Mouse combo,
  • Some $5 speakers,
  • Samsung phone earbuds,
  • No mousepad to even speak of
  • Logitech G27 steering wheel

I'm using a cm storm quickfire tk with mx brown's, a cloud 1 headset and a e-blue auroza mouse

Currently using a redragon phoenix mouse,some in-ear headphones and no keyboard sice I'm currently using a laptop :(

MY current setup ...

Trust  Keyboard MS eLight LED Illuminated
Mouse Gigabyte-gm-m6900

The quality of these 2 pieces isn't nearly great as i expected sadly