Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

using the Alienware 14 keyboard with a logitech G300s mouse, looking for gear for my new rig. 

i'm using razer pro headphones and a roccat lua mouse as well as a keyboard from hp which came with my computer.

I am using a cheap mouse, razer blackwidow keyboard, with a matching razer mouse pad, a headset from akg and an old webcam for the mic.

Looks good.

I'm using a cobra light-up mouse and a Logitech k120 keyboard. No pad or headset. First entry to a giveway ever.

im using logitech MK 220 , and pair of senic headphone.

Ha Lol, I'm currently rocking a Dell SK-8115 Keyboard, Logitech M105 Mouse, A Razer Carcharias Headset and a freebie mouse-pad xD.

my mouse is the logitech G602 with a logitech cloth mousepad, my headset is the logitech G35 and I use the keyboard of my Asus gaming laptop.

Luckily I have a Cooler Master Devastator II mouse and keyboard. No headset ever since my Razor Krakens (that I splurged on) broke. And my old, broken down Lenovo G570 laptop as a mouse pad since it works better than my desk surface.

a A4tech mouse from 2012 for about 10$ with a massive black piece of clothes fabric as a pad :D
and an old HP keyboard that a friend of mine gave me some time ago. along with two geniusi speakers running in mono since the jack broke. so i really hope i really do hope i win.

I currently have an APOLLO multimedia keyboard (it's 10 years old or so), a gaming mouse I got from eBay for less than $5 (but does an excellent job!) and a pair of Nokia Purity by Monster :P

My peripheral setup is nothing special, non-mechanical Logitech K120 keyboard, Logitech speakers, and Trust GXT25 mouse which I know nothing about :D

My current mouse is the Logicrap 2 button scroll mouse that came with a keyboard mouse combo interested in the Nascita Large Mouse.

I have an old (and breaking) Turtle Beach PX3 headset, a Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard combo, and no mousepad. Really need that mousepad...

I am currently using an old Microsoft keyboard, Steel series mousepad,  and an Logitech MX performance. 

The Logitech is for loan so i could really use some nice products from Feenix

// Simon

I have a terrible setup and the mouse hardly works most of the time. so im hoping i can get this to help.

My Peripheral setup

Keyboard: CM Storm Devastator

Mouse: CM Storm Devastator

Mousepad: Sweet retro gateway mousepad

Headphones: Monoprice Lightweight on ear headphones

Etc: Steam controller 

my current setup is my secondhand cosair strafe keyboard, with a super market homebrand mouse, and using my dick smith tv as my audio

(i don't know if following Feenix is a requirement, I've followed, but I don't have a linked account)

Nice giveaway I hope I win :)

I am not currently using anything right now because I'm still in the process of building my gaming rig and I hope I can win those peripherals 

Thanky you

my gaming peripheral is sucks rightnow lol xD, it's cheap logitech keyboard, cheap powerlogic mouse, and okaya sa-905 headset. I really really hope that i win this giveaway xD

I have a Steelseries shift keyboard. A Samsung 24inch LED TV for monitor and for my gaming rig. I have a i5 3570k cpu and a Gtx 660 ti. And a generic mouse.

I got a broken Razer Blackwidow ultimate and a Logitech G402 and a Laptop and a Razer Kraken and no mousepad thats and i dont have money to buy something expensive well i really want that Keyboard its cool looking and it has cherry Mx Brown switches and the mousepad. 

I've got an Amazon Basics wireless mouse and a keyboard I got for free a couple years ago. The keyboard works just fine but I could really use a new mouse. Thanks!

Basic Toshiba mouse with no mouse pad, and I am on a stupid laptop. So any of this would be a nice upgrade.

I have a Redragon karura keyboard and a sumvision kata mouse (apparent rip off of the roccat XTD). my headset is a HyperX cloud I. reason I would like to join this giveaway is of the mouse mainly but also to get a new keyboard as my one is broken a little.

My current keyboard is a corsair rgb k70 . my mouse is a  logitech G502 proteous . My headphone is a lame Sony MDR ZX110.