Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Current peripherals aren't great but its seems decent for gaming.

My current setup:

Keyboard - Logitech k230

Mouse - Steelseries rival 100

Mousepad - Razer goliathus which my friend let me keep

Headset - unsure of brand, one of the channels don't work anynore

All I have is a natEc Genesis GX44, generic large mousepad, HP SK-2880, and a pair of JVC HA RX-500. Nothing much but does the job well.

Currently using a Corsair k70 rgb keyboard, Razer deathadder chroma mouse, a pair of sennheiser 598 SE headphones and an Antlion modmic 4.0

Logitech G501

Corsair K70 RGB

Astro Gaming A40 Headphones

No mouse pad 

xD

I'm using a mechanical keyboard from owltech (MX Cherry Blue), logicool (Logitech) g502 gaming mouse, steerseries qck mini mousepad, and Sony ma-900 open air headphone

Cooler Master Octane keyb + mouse

and an extra cheap Sennheiser headset

I just a have a Asus G75 that I use for 3d modeling

13 hours ago, DrM said:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

What the fuck kinda drugs are you on?

Anyways g700s, Steelseries Hwireless and Corsair k70 RGB

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

An HP 15-af027cl notebook and a really crappy zebronics mouse. No headphones to speak of as of yet. xD

Currently using my Devastator Gaming Mouse and Keyboard combo. Yes membrane and not that good combo but i can't afford the mechanical ones. I don't have any Headphones, so I am digging for this giveaway to boost up my setup. Thanks!

13717980_624363821061325_1483518125_o.jpg

Would love one of these, currently using an ancient wireless Logitech mouse.

Awesome giveaway! I'm rocking my old ASUS laptop's keyboard, a Logitech wireless mouse, and some Samsung headphones that came with my phone. Super high tech. 

My current keyboard is the razer blackwidow chroma, my mouse is a Roccat kone xtd,my headset is the sennheiser game zero headset and my mouse pad is the corsair extended. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the giveaway !!

My current setup:

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3

Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Speed Extended

Headset: Razer Kraken Pro Neon

First of all thank you LinusTechTips and Feenix for organising this for the community.

Would love to win some of those awesome Feenix peripherals. 

As for my peripherals currently I'm having a Logitech G402 mouse, Logitech K480 Keyboard, Audio Technica M20x Heapdphones and Steelseries Mousepad 

Im currently using a Cheap ebay "Gaming Keyboard" which is branded as a Genius K5 , A Hp wired mouse and a pair of turtle beaches with a broken mic.

9xpzpSu.jpg

IgeuZfy.jpg

Pnm8F1i.jpg

Cheap Hp Keyboard,

Razer Deathadder 2013

Steelseries Qck Heavy

HyperX Cloud Core

My current setup is a Hewlett-Packard HP ProDesk 405 G1 MT with a HP Pavilion 27 xi as a monitor with a good set of Logitech speakers.

(If you hate it - Actually, please don't hit me. If you like it - You know what to do.)

"By you, who used to be my good provider,

My secret nourisher, and mine alone.

The strength you taught me I must used against you,

And now with all my strength I wish you gone."

Then she, my enemy, and still my angel,

Said in that harsh voice that once was sweet:

"I will come back, and every time less handsome,

And I will look like Death when we last meet."

By "Naomi Replansky"

My current desktop setup is a CM Storm Xornet Mouse

Genius KB-G235 Keyboard

CM Storm Mousepad

Creative Speakers with Phillips Headphones

i only have an insignia non-gaming mouse

i7-8700K l MSI RX 580 8GB ARMOR MK2 MSI - Z370 KRAIT GAMING l G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR4-3200 l Inland 120GB SSD + 1TB HDD Scythe FUMA Rev. B l EVGA 600W 80+ Bronze Certified l Asus VG248QE 144Hz l Zowie FK2 Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X l Phanteks P300 Tempered Glass l Corsair Gaming K70 RAPIDFIRE l windows 10.

I have a hp monitor 1080p I really don't know may specs about my computer cause my father Bukit it but I do know that it works to 4k and it has liquid cooling and a alot of ram how do I know this I use and he brags about it I do want to build my own but for right now that's what I have and it would nice to get that stuff cause my dad invested all the money in the cool computer he didn't think about the keyboard and mouse and good jass but I sure hope my father and I could game better cause of getting this

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder (since 2010)

Keyboard: Razer old keyboard (since 2011)

Headset: G930

Mousepad: Razer Firefly

Please help me upgrade! ^^

I am using a razer deathstalker (so a mechanical keyboard would be nice) and a Logitech G502 as my mouse. I use a metal alumic roccat mousepad and HD558 as my headphones. 
Getting one of these mouses would be great as I only have one mouse, and I dont have anything to replace it (if it breaks) except a $5 AUD mouse from officeworks.

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.