Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I'm working cm storm devastator keyboard and mouse with apple earpods! Best setup ever!! (Sarcasm)

As of now, I have a razer blackwidow ultimate 2014, Razer mamba TE. Sennheiser HD 518's and a blue snowball. Planning on giving this to a friend who is in desperate need of an upgrade.

My current setup is an old dell keyboard that came from a Dell Optiplex 755, my mouse is a Logitech M325c and lastly my headphones *drum roll* are some cheap Panasonic headphones I bought at the local supermarket. (All of this is attached to a laptop btw)

I have a  Zelotes gaming mouse, a Lenovo y gaming mechanical keyboard, and Beat studios with a crappy foam/rubber mouse pad.but if i win any of this awesome product that Feenix is giving away that would be awesome since they are one of he best in the business 

Acctually I using a cheap Keyboard and a an E-Blue Mouse

Hello! I'm currently using a Corsair K70 Lux and a Talon wired mouse. I have a 24" 1440p Monitor and 2 21" 1080p Monitors. I have AKG k545 headphones and a Blogenik mousepad.

Cheers!

I have a G402, G710+ and a small crappy Abbotsford Heat mouse pad. (I am in Abbotsford, BC and that was the American Hockey League for Abbotsford.)

Currently using some worn out roccat gear, I would love to do an upgrade^^

Current setup.

My laptops keyboard & tracpad

Senn headphones

I think that's it. A set of peripherals would help, though that mouse look to be right-handed only.

Those headphones look sick.

My setup isn't very special except for the mouse, rocking a Logitech G502, after that headphones are a decent pair of jabra vegas, no mousepad :P and the keyboard that came with the computer.

I am using an acme ma06 mouse and (currently) a cheap logitech keyboard as my mechanical one broke. I don't have headphones.

Deathadder Chroma mouse, Blackwidow Chroma board, QKC+ mat, seinheisser pc363d

I'm using a coolermaster storm devastator keyboard and mouse, sennheiser HD 203 headphones

I've got:

Generic trust mouse

Some kind of cheap speakers

10 year old qmotion keyboard

No headphones

Sooo..... An upgrade is appreciated ^^

I5 4440//8gb Corsair Vengeance ddr3//Sapphire Radeon r9 380 4gb//ASUS h81m-plus//WD caviar blue 1tb//Cooler Master N200//Cooler Master G500

Currently rocking a $10 Walmart keyboard, a $10 "gaming" mouse from amazon, and my old Turtle beach X12 headset from my console days with my 360. My mouse has RGB lighting though, so it's cool right?

61oBJrnwI+L._SL1000_.jpg

Keyboard Logitech k120

Mouse Logitech B100

With an sony earbud

Current setup is pretty basic as i am still a student.

• Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT - Brown Switch
  • Mouse: Mad Cats Cyborg R.A.T. 9 wireless mouse
  • Headset: -None just regular earplugs
  • Microphone: 15Euro Logitech desktop microphone
  • Screen: Asus ML239H

Quick shout out to Linus and the crew, thanks for the amazing YouTube channel.

Hi Linus and guys at Feenix! 

I am rocking an old 2014 Razer Naga that stutters as well as a 2014 logitech "gaming" keyboard

I hope to get the prize! 

Current keyboard is a Microsoft essentials basic keyboard, logitech wireless mouse and my old trutle beach p40 headset. Good luck everyone :D

I currently have been looking for peripherals for a new pc that I am getting later this year. This would be really helpful for cost. I only have a laptop right now.

Currently using a broken blackwidow, a broken razer mouse, and a razer kraken headset. Which is fine, by the way. Oh and a 10 dollar lenovo mousepad.

I'd like to enter. My sharkoon fireglider, cooler master cm storm keyboard I dropped coffee and beer on, and patched up (glued) logitech g430's need desperate replacement.

im currently using an cm storm inferno, with an tesoro ts01 keyboard along with sennheiser hd202 headphones.I love the looks of the headphones!!