Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I currently have a Rosewill 80KGB keyboard, Logitech 300s mouse, and Honfus (cheapo) mouse pad. 

Logitech G500, G105 and a pair of Turtle beach x12(s)

I don't have a PC gaming setup but I want to claim make my own in the future.

Currently I use a League of Legends Mouse Pad that's well worn, a Razer Naga, and a Razer Black Widow Ultimate. I currently have no headset myself. The Keyboard and Mouse will actually be going to my friend, should I win, since he's still using the HP Mouse and Keyboard that came with his HP Desktop. Needless to say, he performs poorly in games because of it.

I Have a Corsair Strafe RGB , a logitech mmo mouse, Astro A40's , and a 76 cm Pecham mouse pad.

I have a all razer setup for my desktop. but recently got a laptop and would be nice to try something new what I normally wouldn't buy9_9

I'm using an Asus laptop keyboard, and a random Acer wired mouce

Logitech G410, G502, and cheap speakers since I spent all my money on the keyboard and mouse

I could really use new peripherals, I don't have a headset, only integrated sound on my monitor. My keyboard and mouse are dated and sub par Logitech products. An old membrane keyboard and wireless mouse.

I'm currently using the razor freebie mouse and keyboard I got when purchasing parts 7 years ago... I'd love to get new ones but I'm trying to upgrade my gpu atm maybe the new 1060 and after that a new monitor. It might be awhile but feenix's stuff looks awesome

1439540612623.jpg

Logitech M175 :D

Speedlink keyboard (pretty damn nice TBH)

Aaaand a seriously bad buy of a Trust headset (a sortoff design ripoff of some Beats headset) 

This is exactly why we need reviewers! 

Got a logitech g710+, razer deathadder 2014, HyperX cloud headset. Hoping to top it all off with the fenix set

I heard the headphones were dope, and I currently have a Silver Crest mouse and a Laptop keyboard, Beats Headphones

My current peripheral setup includes my laptops's integrated peripherals, and that's all.

So, I'm using some Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse bundle, a JBL Synchros headphone and a a cheap microphone... I feel like I really need to win this one! haha

Logitech M525 (which is better than a wireless RatM suprisingly) and a Microsoft all in one Media Keyboard. Also one Kotion Each bluetooth headset. 

I'm using an Amalthea USB blue hp keyboard and a hp mouse

My current peripheral setup is a razer deathadder 2013 edition, a non-mechanical keyboard from the mid 90s because nostalgia :P and the logitech g35 headset

I have a dell keyboard and mouse that came with my old XP computer.

i have a microsoft comfort curve and a asda optical mouse (yay!!!!!!!)

this would be very good if i replaced it

Cool!, My current keyboard is one of those old Logitech ones and my mouse is a steel series kinzu v2 pro

Earphone is a cheap knock-off one.

Currently using the Lenovo standard keyboard and mouse that came with the computer but I have upgraded the screen to an acer g246hl and only have a set of cheap logic headphones

Im running a Steel Series Mouse Pad, Logitech M705 mouse that I got for free and a Roswill Mechinical keyboard full of cat hair, cant forget the broken X12 turtle beach craptastic headphones.

currently have a razer blackwidow chroma, sennheiser HD558s, a razer naga 2014, razer naga epic chroma and a razer imperator

I have only heard good things about feenix so i'd give it a try if i won :D