AMD FX 6300 3.5 GHZ processor

AMD Radeon 6750HD graphics card

8GB DDR3 Ram

Corsair 650VS Power supply

120gb Samsung SSD

MSI 970G mother board

Benq 24inch monitor

I'm currently using an aging Logitech G500s and a MX Brown Corsair K70 RGB

Project Millenium:     CPU- i7 6700k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- Asus Z170 Deluxe  RAM- Corsair Dominator 3200 (8x2)  Storage- 120gb Samsung 850 Evo+ 3TB WD Blue  GPU- Asus ROG STRIX GTX1070  Case- NZXT Noctis 450  PSU- Corsair RM850i  Keyboard- Corsair K70 RGB  Mouse- Logitech G500S  Headphones- Klipsch Reference One  Monitor- Samsung CF398

Toaster Rig (Repurposed):   CPU- A8-6600k  Cooler- Corsair H100i  Motherboard- MSI A78-E35  RAM- G.Skill Ripjaws (4x2)  Storage- 1TB WD Black  GPU- Sapphire R7 265  Case- Corsair Carbide SPEC-01  PSU- Corsair TX750M  Keyboard- Logitech G105  Mouse- E-Blue Mazer  Headphones- Tritton Kunai  Monitor- ASUS VX238H

My current peripherals are a NGS Classy Keyboard and a A4TECH X7 mouse. As for a headset I currently don't have one.

Well, i'm using a sennhieser HD558, modmic 4.0 , Coolermaster quickfire ultimate mx browns and a razor golaithus monster mouse pad. but i'm up for a change for sure :)

I have logitech g100 keyboard and mouse

logitech f310 gaming controller

no headphone though i have to tolarate crappy voice coming from my 32' lg tv.

At the moment my peripheral setup include apple earbuds, a $5 wireless mouse and a $10 keyboard as I have a very tight budget with a $350 PC and would really really appreciate any kind of addition to my peripherals that could be better than my cheap and ineffective ones I have now. Thank you.

I currently run an A4Tech G600 keyboard and a Bloody v5 mouse. Not really that bad but hey - there's always a way to go!

I have a Logitech G500, a Corsair K70 RGB and Astro A40 (w/ a broken mic)

PC : i7-4770k - GTX 780 DCU2OC - Maximus VI Gene - 8Gb @2133Mhz G.Skill RAM - Corsair LX 256Gb - WD Black 1 Tb - Bitfenix Prodigy M - Corsair K70 RGB - Logitech G500

A 8+ year old dell mouse and keyboard. In addition, some "quality" Turtle Beach PX22. My buddy used to speak highly of Feenix mice products and it would be a terrific upgrade! Thanks for the chance to win these great products :) !

I'm using G810 Spectrum and G602 from Logitech with Bose QuietComfort 15... and those are getting pretty old!

I am currently using a broken g710+ and a g602 that can't even be used anymore because the wireless connection is broken. Plus a $5 headset I got off of someone with a broken speaker on the right. It's great to get cool tech that actually works, because this would be my first time getting something new instead of used.

My current setup consist about the RedDragon Karura and my 2013 Deathadder that still kickass. The keyboard is amazing for the price (25$) and its perfect for gaming, but i want a more solid Keyboard. My Headphonare is the Sennheiser 201. A bit low, but does the Job. 

The Feenix products are totatlly perfect. The price is totally understable for the quality. One of my friends has one, and everyday he keeps saying how good this keyboard is. 

image.jpeg

Mouse and Keyboard are both from CyberPowerPC so I don't know the exact specs. But I have images.

And I use a Turtle Beach XL1 (with a 3.5mm female to 2.5mm male adapter to use for PC).

*My PC build can be found in my profile. PcPartPicker URL is also available.*

g3a6qnej3vihqe10154k8uden7_img_1531.jpg

g3a6qnej3vihqe10154k8uden7_img_1530.jpg

that headphone is looking smooth i like it also the mouse =D. 

Current : Logitech Keyboard Orion Spark, Mouse Razer Taipan and Logitech G35 headset.

I have a wireless Rapoo mouse and keyboard and a JVC HA-RX300

Tesoro Durandal Mechanical Keyboard, Raptorgaming Mousepad, Logitech G600 MMO Mouse and Creative Tactic 3D Wraith Wireless

So this is my setup, but I also have friends with crap peripherals, so I would probably share stuff with them if I win ;)

CM Storm Quickfire XT (MX Brown), Steelseries Sensei Raw Rubberized (would love to test differently shaped mice), Steelseries Qck, Philips SHP2000 headphones, and a $2 microphone

Already following Feenix :) Twitter handle: @Outfr0st

Used to have a Prestigio PMSG1 mouse for a few years but it broke. Now I'm rocking the most basic SpeedLink mouse there is untill I save some money for a better one.
As for a keyboard, I'm using the one on my laptop. Would be nice to get an upgrade ^^ .

using my laptop keyboard, a zelotes T-80 mouse and some generic iMexx headset

I've got a logitech g910 keyboard rolling with some off brand mice and headset. everything works great to my needs but it is very un-matching to the setup

Keyboard & Mouse: CM Storm Devastator Combo

Headphones: Turtle Beach X12

These peripherals look amazing :o

Keyboard: an old hp keyboard (it's probably 15 years old)
Mouse: Logitech vx nano (most faithful mouse I have ever owned, 8 years and still going strong)

Headset : SOUL by Ludacris SL150CB  ( bleh , is ok, it was on sale )
Mousepad: A piece of paper (....its works)

i have a mouse that came with my 300 dollar acer computer, i have a keyboard that we found in the basement, my computer next to me inspiron doesnt work, so i finally upgraded last year, and i use theas SPEEKAR's they are neat, but a head phone would be sweet, and my screen is a 6+ year old medion screen....

here is a pic

IMG_2441.JPG

I use some random logitech wireless keyboard and  a steelseries sensei laser gaming mouse :)

I have a piece of #%$& dell mouse for $1 at a garage sale and a membrane keyboard from 2002. Please help me. No mousepad and the only earbuds I have are the ones that came with my iPhone. I'm desperate.