Using an old pc to render videos?

So I like gaming. And I like recording. So, I make gaming videos (Original, Right?) But when I render my videos None of my games run. (Even css stutters). I have 3 spare pc's that are not being used and I was wondering if I could use one of them to render videos, Now Im not bothered how long it takes to render just that I can acculy play games instead of all my resources being used up, And acculy now Im rendering a 30 min long 1080p 60fps video that is taking its sweet time and I would really like to play battlefield right now! 

So, If I can do that, How would I go about doing it? And like I Said, I dont care how long it takes to do it,  I assume It wont be days though. 

My pc : 

I3 6100

750ti

8gb ram

Other pc:

One has a 2008 pentuim With upto 4gb ram

One has an athlon (Cant remember what one, around 2008 upto 8gb)

And another one that I havent even turned on since I got it. It has an athlon though.

Why not render videos at night?

What program are you using. 

You can do this, but it will be much slower on a system that old. 

If you want to play games when rendering lower the priorty of the rendering process and the afnity of the process aswell.

Yeah there's no way you can game and render at the same time on that PC, but I think those old ones are gonna take ages to render. Hey, go for it?

Like LMG, adobe media encoder + wait folder, all files dropped in that folder get autorendered 

3 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

Why not render videos at night?

What program are you using. 

You can do this, but it will be much slower on a system that old. 

If you want to play games when rendering lower the priorty of the rendering process and the afnity of the process aswell.

Becuase I am very impatient

Camtasia

Im not bothered 

I will try,

Its better, But More intense games dont work!

Just now, Arty said:

Like LMG, adobe media encoder + wait folder, all files dropped in that folder get autorendered 

How would I do this though. Remote control it, Save the project and render it from there or what?

6 minutes ago, Lumaterian said:

Yeah there's no way you can game and render at the same time on that PC, but I think those old ones are gonna take ages to render. Hey, go for it?

Im not bothered, It'l be cool if it works so Im gonna do it if its possible :D

2 minutes ago, MrIceCremeLollipop said:

How would I do this though. Remote control it, Save the project and render it from there or what?

Normally remote desktop and a second install and network share is the easyiest way to. 

Just now, Electronics Wizardy said:

Normally remote desktop and a second install and network share is the easyiest way to. 

ok, Il install windows 10 on it and have a try