"New" Super Effective 220mm Cooling Fan Instalation

Just upgraded my pc workstation with a 220m oscillating variable speed cooling system, to help keep the ambient room temp down.

Also note the "Fully Custom" mounting system!

GEDC0181.JPG

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

Man upgrade that to window AC that's meant to cool a VERY large room down instead of a smaller bedroom.

Just look in my sig. I did it with my 6700k at stock and got LOW cpu temps. Although I stopped because I worried about condensation.

8 minutes ago, Katsunaka said:

Man upgrade that to window AC that's meant to cool a VERY large room down instead of a smaller bedroom.

Just look in my sig. I did it with my 6700k at stock and got LOW cpu temps. Although I stopped because I worried about condensation.

I have an industrial roof mounted central air unit at my office I could just stuff the pc into a vent and call it a day!

p.s. Not quite sure if you're joking or not but the fan helps keep the pc, and my room, cooler.

In my sig there's a link to an imgur image I posted of my low temps seen in HW monitor.

I basically used a window AC meant to cool a much larger room than my office(spare bedroom at my house) and got into 10-15C cpu temps. I did it to mess around when the central air died at my house. 

Now it's just back to central air and it's back to it's normal temps.

1 minute ago, Katsunaka said:

In my sig there's a link to an imgur image I posted of my low temps seen in HW monitor.

I basically used a window AC meant to cool a much larger room than my office(spare bedroom at my house) and got into 10-15C cpu temps. I did it to mess around when the central air died at my house. 

Now it's just back to central air and it's back to it's normal temps.

ah, gotcha. I did something once with an old ac unit and an Athlon xp system, it was only marginally successful. It woulda' helped if I had understood thermal dynamics better at the time. lol

yea I don't know much about thermal dynamics. I'm just a trucker with a video editing hobby.

I did it for fun and ended up with some low temps. I might look around and see if anyone's done a 6700k with phase change cooling and see their temps.