WPS key from WPA2 password?

CorruptedPixl_

I don't know if it is possible (that's why i ask it here) but i want to get the WPS key from the WPA2 password that i have, i have all the other info, like BSSID, ESSID, channel, etc.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

15 minutes ago, CorruptedPixl_ said:

I don't know if it is possible (that's why i ask it here) but i want to get the WPS key from the WPA2 password that i have, i have all the other info, like BSSID, ESSID, channel, etc.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

If its what I am thinking of you can log in to the router. If your smart you dont use WPS as there are security issues with WPS that allow people to penetrate your network. However you should be able to log in to your router and get the key. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

If its what I am thinking of you can log in to the router. If your smart you dont use WPS as there are security issues with WPS that allow people to penetrate your network. However you should be able to log in to your router and get the key. 

Well, that isn't really possible, i can only connect to it (still gonna try and access the router), any other suggestions ?

21 minutes ago, CorruptedPixl_ said:

Well, that isn't really possible, i can only connect to it (still gonna try and access the router), any other suggestions ?

No. You can only get it from accessing the router directly. The point of encryption is so you dont get access easily. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.